Leader to track righthands activaty

Why is there no way to track a righthands activaty meaning changing the the guild settings and kicking members of ive lost 10 people in my guild now and i can not track who kicked them off......
Get rid of your right hands
Gavin De Villiers :

Why is there no way to track a righthands activaty meaning changing the the guild settings and kicking members of ive lost 10 people in my guild now and i can not track who kicked them off......

lol boot them all
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

Get rid of your right hands

Well said
Can't argue with Tigers and Killer. Only make people who have earned your trust right hands - my view is anyone who joins and demands it straight away should be kicked instead.
Or alternatively Sublinet could add the functionality that Gavin requests. This game doesn't enable close relationships so it's hard for a guild leader to assess exactly who to trust.
guest_1451065497592 :

Or alternatively Sublinet could add the functionality that Gavin requests. This game doesn't enable close relationships so it's hard for a guild leader to assess exactly who to trust.

It could, but given limited resource, is it a top priority? Personally, I think there are far more important issues, whereas this is easy to handle. Either way, it's most certainly not a bug.
guest_1451065497592 :

you might sack your right hands down to none , and let 1 back at a time ..let the ppl earn the right hand ..
forget how lucky i am to be in a guild that looks after each other .. most our guild is right hands and we have no issues..
killerkiwis :

"guest_1451065497592" :

you might sack your right hands down to none , and let 1 back at a time ..let the ppl earn the right hand ..
forget how lucky i am to be in a guild that looks after each other .. most our guild is right hands and we have no issues..

There really should be a like button on the forum.
We had this problem back in Feb - before right hands were given out on the basis of heal kits then someone decided to kick half a dozen of us one evening including Taff and I (Scotland was leader at the time), plus someone kept on messing with the gvg teams and promoting people randomly etc. Since then we've only had 4 right hands and none of the problems. Never did find out who that was...