Tîm Ffenics Cymru

Tîm Ffenics Cymru (Phoenix Team Wales) are one member short of returning to the guild top 50, and fully intend to rise on upward from there.

We are a friendly, active and occasionally silly bunch, always willing to help teams grow and progress. We have a facebook page for sharing info, stats (if that's your thing), and additional healkits with each other (optional), and have our very own crusty towel as a mascot. Okay maybe forget that last one... I try very hard to.

If you would be that missing piece, just challenge Taffy's Dragons or one of his right hands (or all three if you like) to a friendly for an invitation.

Cheers,
Aberbanana

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/Phoenixicon.jpg

we have a complete guild again now but if you are still interested in joining then leave your team name here or challenge myself or 1 of my right hands
must be welsh; flying the flag and active.
Taffy's Dragons. :

we have a complete guild again now but if you are still interested in joining then leave your team name here or challenge myself or 1 of my right hands
must be welsh; flying the flag and active.

...and dry.

Trust me that towel is evil incarnate.
we have 2 vacancy's for welsh teams come and join us if you like to have fun
only 1 vacancy left for an active team that likes banter and fun
Tîm Ffenics Cymru

The perennial spammers of Rugby Manager - FFS take a hint boys.

If "Welsh" players don't want to join your xenophobic guild then why oh why do you have to keep inviting the same people time and time again? Do you really think constantly bombarding people will make you a more attractive proposition?

My two teams must have had at least 25 invites each.

I now expect to be bombarded with even more invites now - after all that's how children will react - but someone had to tell you!
Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

Tîm Ffenics Cymru

The perennial spammers of Rugby Manager - FFS take a hint boys.

If "Welsh" players don't want to join your xenophobic guild then why oh why do you have to keep inviting the same people time and time again? Do you really think constantly bombarding people will make you a more attractive proposition?

My two teams must have had at least 25 invites each.

I now expect to be bombarded with even more invites now - after all that's how children will react - but someone had to tell you!

Sadly with the way the game is built and no respond facility this is how it works. Whilst it's not me that's been spamming your two teams as far as I'm aware, there's really no way to know whether you're interested, or whether fellow guild members have also invited you - we're quite an active guild (which is probably the case here).

I will not address the xenophobic comment other than to say : look: it's a guild based around Welsh teams - (it's in the name, so take the hint etc etc.), and if this is wrong in your eyes then so are most of the guilds out there. Why you think this would lead to deliberate spamming I have no idea, as this seems quite a childish perception to take.

Thank you for taking the time to post (if not in a particularly well mannered way), which allows something that the game doesn't cater for - I for one will take care that I don't invite either of your teams. All the best, etc.

We are looking for replacement again to replace inactive teams we are now just outside the top 40 with a active welsh club we will be inside the top 40 so if interested play me and i'll send you an invite