Guild challenge draws

To avoid so many draws, how about considering points difference?
When drawed at 10 all points difference will decide the wunner.

Just a suggestion
To be honest, I have no issue with draws, when tactics etc bring that result ......
Taff - British Lions :

To be honest, I have no issue with draws, when tactics etc bring that result ......

Quite agree - nothing wrong with a well-earned draw - in fact a lot better than a fabricated win. We just all need to be happy that it is well-earned.
The deciding factor could the number of matches played to get to 10 all. The guild that has played the fewer matches wins.
Simon_Stevens :

The deciding factor could the number of matches played to get to 10 all. The guild that has played the fewer matches wins.

Lots of guilds deliberately lose games to maximise gate receipts, so they would lose out.
Waspy Tiger :

"Simon_Stevens" :

Lots of guilds deliberately lose games to maximise gate receipts, so they would lose out.

Wow. That is such a weak and ridiculous response.

Isn't that exactly the kind of loophole that were it closed it would make for a better game?! Encouraging tanking is crazy...
guest_1441875882195 :

"""Waspy Tiger""" :

[quote=""Simon_Stevens""]

Wow. That is such a weak and ridiculous response.

Isn't that exactly the kind of loophole that were it closed it would make for a better game?! Encouraging tanking is crazy...[/quote]

Well it should be read with my previous statement in mind - I can't see anything wrong with draws in principle, and I can't see what's wrong with taking advantage of the way the game works, especially as by losing games both sides benefit in cash - certainly can't see how it would be better to stop that in this case.
The issue isn't draws in themselves, but the frequency of them, in my opinion. Look at what the US did with football in the 70s - had penalty shootouts at the end of drawn games, because they didn't think Americans could cope with draws. That kind of dumbing down didn't drive that game forward then, and I don't believe it would really help now. A well-earned draw is very satisfying. The emphasis should be on "well-earned".
Not for the first time you've completely missed the point. Anything that encourages a team to want to lose is an inherently flawed part of the game.
guest_1441875882195 :

Not for the first time you've completely missed the point. Anything that encourages a team to want to lose is an inherently flawed part of the game.

Why?
I can see what guest is saying, but I do think we are mixing two things here .....
When we deliberately loose games, it is with the absolute intention only of maximising cash whilst ensuring we get the 10 wins ... Whilst that loop Ho,e is available, it makes sense, and both guilds benefit.

Win v draw as a challenge is a different ball game :o) and no issue with deserved draws.....

I would also state that playing as many games as possible in a GvG from both sides perspective is beneficial, if nothing else but from cash generation.
It amazes me how many guilds either don't bother or give up.