What's happened to support

Anybody know what's going on with support

I have 3 outstanding one done on oct 21 another on the 31st & one this month on the 11th
Well the Fraudsters are active Shaun they've blocked my dark destroyer from posting anything on the forum since I posted under Bulls post i need a guild to join. I've no idea why they've blocked me from posting under dark but hey ho i have other accounts and I will continue to use them . I also had a weird glitch last night where all my buildings changed briefly to ones I donot recognise and had my money wiped to 900,00 from 1,6 million then I magically gained 300k upon my next time of logging in so be under no illusion they're still tampering with us. I donot know what is going on with there supportless system all I do know is they're definately watching certain players and I would strongly advise you not to post your team name as they will screw you over just like they have with me.
And what's happened to the Iranians? No activity in my Guild for over 2 days now.
So fill yer boots recruiting.
Iran has cut off the international internet connections so nobody actually in Iran can access anything like this.

I doubt it will last long but take advantage of it while you can
I wondered why we wasn't getting any iranian guilds and very much gettitng the same 3-4 teams over and over on the plus it's making for a fairer game and that prob explains lack of response as admins i think are iran based
Only happened on sat see..
https://www.wired.com/story/iran-internet-shutoff/
it still looks like it shut off and if it carry's on much longer i can see them closing this game down as the iranians pay it & ash i'm pretty sure its the french that operate this game?
done some searching on google sweet nitro is based in Andorra but the mother company is German
Taffy's Dragons :

it still looks like it shut off and if it carry's on much longer i can see them closing this game down as the iranians pay it & ash i'm pretty sure its the french that operate this game?

Some French guy does I believe