Sweet nitro closed down????

My last ticket was 3 days ago. Another one was a month ago. In gmail inbox i read somewhere that it says "Nitro will reply to your tickets within 24-48 hours". So? Ok? Almost 1 fooking month passed for one ticket and 3 days gone for the separate one, and where are the bloody replies??? They call themselves su**ort?? Is that how they treat players? And if they'd give me a reply to some bug reports then it's vague/very unhelpful. So either Nitro closed the doors and left, but if they are still here then idk what's in their minds and what were they doing. I hope they read this post but again: I am uncertain that they'll change. They'll just continue being a@@@holes and if we say this at them or hit back then they'll just ban us and even worse might do something to your team (as it happened to me b4, they did not even give me a reason why i was banned for nothing). I'm totally pissed with their services.
Gregory K. Ishii :

My last ticket was 3 days ago. Another one was a month ago. In gmail inbox i read somewhere that it says "Nitro will reply to your tickets within 24-48 hours". So? Ok? Almost 1 fooking month passed for one ticket and 3 days gone for the separate one, and where are the bloody replies??? They call themselves su**ort?? Is that how they treat players? And if they'd give me a reply to some bug reports then it's vague/very unhelpful. So either Nitro closed the doors and left, but if they are still here then idk what's in their minds and what were they doing. I hope they read this post but again: I am uncertain that they'll change. They'll just continue being a@@@holes and if we say this at them or hit back then they'll just ban us and even worse might do something to your team (as it happened to me b4, they did not even give me a reason why i was banned for nothing). I'm totally pissed with their services.

Did you try politeness I find it works
ShaunC :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Did you try politeness I find it works

I did earlier and it didn't even help. (Nice try lol)