American Outlaws ready to add some new blood.

So, after a year plus or so, it's time to make some changes. Seems pretty much impossible to find American players as all one can really see is the top 100, and there isn't really any Americans there that aren't in American Outlaws.

So, we've opened it up to anyone with 100,000+ fans and booted our four useless players. Not everyone in the guild is from USA (most are). That's not a hard line requirement. Either way, one has to believe there are some English speaking people that want to do a "guild upgrade" and here we are. Our guild has no drama and is pretty intense on aiming to win the guild challenges. Of course, life doesn't always work the way you draw it up, but feel free to scout our 21 guys and check out the trophy cases and see what you think.

If you are under 100,000 fans and have a burning desire to hop on, leave a message here and I'm sure we can figure something out.

Ta for now!!

-Jem-
Like you the English Premier League has some dead wood about 6 at the moment so are also looking We are taking 75,000 + but if they don't at least try in the Guild Challenge & give out heals they wont last long.

We are currently down to 23 normally we don't like to fall below 24 so there will be somewhere around 8 places avail by the end of the clear out we still win more GC's than we lose even though this new system is more or less fixed to make it 50/50.
Where a bit like that in twickenham a few members retiring one of the lads retired after being defeated 23-0 on a gc . So yeah we have some spaces at twickenhm I should really boot some in rebels but the way the game is I dont wanna not be able to replace people and then not be able to do a gc so i'm reluctant to boot unless they become totally useless teams
Your guilds are both wonderful...but your forum profile pictures are lacking compared to mine. While both of you have absolutely nothing....I have a pear with a face on it standing in front of a cutting board. You got to admit...that's pretty much impossible graphics to beat.
I would need to mess with a pic the quality of all of mine is far too good to load with the restricted amount on here
ShaunC :

I would need to mess with a pic the quality of all of mine is far too good to load with the restricted amount on here

Yea it has some KB limit which isn’t enough lol
remember guys you need at least 20 members in your guilds to get gc challenges so you might hv to suffer with 1 or 2 dead teams like my 2nd guild i wud get rid of a few but if i did i wudnt hv ny gc for it then so few active teams now once you get outside the top 50 in the fanbase table
Ian Whitehead :

remember guys you need at least 20 members in your guilds to get gc challenges so you might hv to suffer with 1 or 2 dead teams like my 2nd guild i wud get rid of a few but if i did i wudnt hv ny gc for it then so few active teams now once you get outside the top 50 in the fanbase table

That's why I don't like going below 24 we have been lucky & never had a falling out between players but you only need one & you could be under 20 in no time flat