Fresh ideas/inclusions for the game...

Dear Sweet Nitro

Please find below some ideas that I believe will increase interest in the game;

1):Increase build levels -

A minimum of 4-5 levels on "each" building will help the game progress (especially for those like me who are well advanced in the game), when you come to "extend" the Banks, maybe increase their levels "sufficiently" so we do not lose out on earnings accumulated. A new fresh look to the buildings would be "nice" but not as necessary as the level increase.

2): A slight redesign of the layout -

This will enable "additional" plots of land to become available and have new and exciting buildings which will give the game new dynamics.

3): "Achievements" list -

An extension on each of the lists would be a welcome addition. Also an addition like "Trophies won".

4): A detailed "Filter" system (Auction)

To be able to refine additional settings to sort out "abilities" rather than just levels.

5): The Ability to "scout"

for particular players who would compliment your team to be "flagged"

6): An optional system to "auto" collect cash from your buildings/stadium

This can be opted for prior to the season start and will need to be refreshed each season, which will help "active" players.

7): Backroom staff -

This can be anything from physio to "additional" training etc

8): The ability to transfer funds to other teams
At a cost to the person "sending"

The game needs elements implemented to spend the points on and I know not ALL can be totally inserted into the game but some can surely help the game along.

I have a few more ideas in the pipeline but will see if any of these get implemented first.

Sincere regards

AFC Millwall
And on another note... in regards to "leagues" and congestion in the top levels, why not have slightly "smaller" leagues for a period of time to level things out until the game picks up a bit.
Another Idea is to be able to set a "timer" to be able to change formations around the clock... this way, no-one accidentally leaves on their "lose" formation on or if they are going to be out at that time.
That is a crazy amount of ideas. Most of them are good, but not so sure about some of the later ones.

Personally, if they would just create a halftime or a timeout function for once a game to make a formation change...that would be awesome. Too often I wish to change formation mid game (usually more aggressive as a I need a goal), and it never happens. Or, even less exciting is when I score and then switch to the more aggressive formation and NOT want to be in it and then give up another goal being in the wrong formation once again. There's got to be a way to pause the action for a few seconds to change it up.
Jem likes America :

That is a crazy amount of ideas. Most of them are good, but not so sure about some of the later ones.

Personally, if they would just create a halftime or a timeout function for once a game to make a formation change...that would be awesome. Too often I wish to change formation mid game (usually more aggressive as a I need a goal), and it never happens. Or, even less exciting is when I score and then switch to the more aggressive formation and NOT want to be in it and then give up another goal being in the wrong formation once again. There's got to be a way to pause the action for a few seconds to change it up.

My thought process was if enough get mentioned on here, then maybe "some" will get actioned... as the saying goes... "spread enough ch*t" flowers will grow".
I have played a lot of these games & cant remember there ever being a half time in any of them.

I'm not sure if it could even be done with so many matches being played at the same time I very much doubt they have the set up to deal with that