CHEAT NITRO ARE TOO DUMB TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO COVER UP A LIE

Awhile ago I reported a team for using dodgy tactics I then got the following reply from them.

Support
Good day,

The member has been banned

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team

We (my guild) then discovered that they were still there & still doing the same trick however we gave Cheat Nitro the benefit of the doubt & waited to see if the team would go when the new season reset was done. Well I just went to the guild there is a team approx same number of fans same name & when I played them YES YOU HAVE GUESSED IT same dodgy tactics.

Dear Cheat Nitro you are not only allowing cheats to get away with it but you are lying bastards as well
ShaunC :

Awhile ago I reported a team for using dodgy tactics I then got the following reply from them.

Support
Good day,

The member has been banned

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team

We (my guild) then discovered that they were still there & still doing the same trick however we gave Cheat Nitro the benefit of the doubt & waited to see if the team would go when the new season reset was done. Well I just went to the guild there is a team approx same number of fans same name & when I played them YES YOU HAVE GUESSED IT same dodgy tactics.

Dear Cheat Nitro you are not only allowing cheats to get away with it but you are lying bastards as well

Wasn't he banned on the forum instead? But anyways cheat nitro are gross
yeah I'm honestly very close to calling this game a day i'm in a league with YUKABED to which i just don't wanna play against the man cos it wont be a fair game I already know whose won the league Yukabed why cos he's the man that created the stupid 100% possession tactic i know the tactic got removed but he'll come up with something else very suspect man should be removed from the game I don't mind loosing fair games but he clearly doesnt wanna play fair .
What are "dodgy tactics"? Trying to learn this game.
Jammin :

What are "dodgy tactics"? Trying to learn this game.

Dodgy tactics, is referred as cheating tactics, for example 100% ball possession as Ashley Longthorn mentioned
Ah yes, I've seen that cowardly glitch. Glad they fixed it. What other dodgy tactics are out there?
Jammin :

Ah yes, I've seen that cowardly glitch. Glad they fixed it. What other dodgy tactics are out there?

See ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE (currently #46) go to GREEDY FC (not GREEDY United) & watch his game on the 28th @ 13.20