Wages and the super duper stupid upgrade

Just wondering with this new pointless upgrade we are all getting. The players are being upgraded, does this mean the wages are also going up? A lot of the lower teams have not maxed out building and do not have the info structure in place to pay these high wages. Anyone know or would the gods that are sweet nitro know or would enlighten us plebs?
We’ll all know in 3 days. My guess is that they will not adjust wages. This will still provide some measure of benefit to the teams that had earned their way to the top. I predict there will be a lot of teams playing at low morale.
We’ll all know in 3 days. My guess is that they will not adjust wages. This will still provide some measure of benefit to the teams that had earned their way to the top. I predict there will be a lot of teams playing at low morale.
My guess is that a lot of teams will quit playing. I know that I don't spend money on this game and I believe that they are doing this to get the teams that don't spend money to spend it.
They want my money then show me that they can make a game no suspect things going on and when an upgrade is brough out make it a proper one then they may get a little money from me every now and then but until then they can forget it. They want me to invest well they need to work on proper upgrades to improve this game before i'll invest a penny.
They want my money then show me that they can make a game no suspect things going on and when an upgrade is brough out make it a proper one then they may get a little money from me every now and then but until then they can forget it. They want me to invest well they need to work on proper upgrades to improve this game before i'll invest a penny.
Totally agree Ashley however with 4 levels grouped into one there will no doubt be massive competition for every player/sports shop item & the prices could go through the roof I will not be taking part in such a pissing contest I will just plod on until things level out again & if that means one level or even no promotion then so be it I am certainly not going to fall for a sucker trick like that