wtf have nitro done

I was flying in my league winning games scoring a few goals loosing an odd game ya know credible stuff on for a double promotion but it appears something has definately 100% changed in the dynamics of the game it;s like the developers dont want you to be double promoted if your not from iran i've changed nothing yet now I can only score in meaningless friendlies this is also affecting my guild challenge performances where the same is happening even against sides 10-15 levels lower if i'm honest I'm a bit sick of how unrealistic this is getting teams half my rating are now getting a 0-0 from me .

Same thing has happened to me in the league last 3 days lose or draw with crap after beating the top teams I thought it was no hope Iranians using a sheet load of M B to get their mates above me
It's happening to all "Western world" players I've noticed.
people in sweet nitro were fucked so much in their asses by the iranians that the sexual pleasure they felt compelled them to fix results in favour of their iranian lovers. hahahaha

fuck you and your families, you sweet fucking dirty sneaky bastards at nitro....
*_!_* :

people in sweet nitro were fucked so much in their asses by the iranians that the sexual pleasure they felt compelled them to fix results in favour of their iranian lovers. hahahaha

fuck you and your families, you sweet fucking dirty sneaky bastards at nitro....

Not quite sure I understand you are you saying you are not a sweet nitro fan?
this is what they say is causing the problem with the game.

Support
Good day,

There has indeed been a problem in league leaps(+1).
For the moment we do not know the cause but our team is working on this problem.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team
John Edwards :

this is what they say is causing the problem with the game.

Support
Good day,

There has indeed been a problem in league leaps(+1).
For the moment we do not know the cause but our team is working on this problem.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team

Problems in league leaps, they don't know the cause.

"but they are working on the problem". I don't trust them when they say this as if they're trying to shut us up or just trying to calm us down in the most pathetic way
Ashley Longthorn :

I was flying in my league winning games scoring a few goals loosing an odd game ya know credible stuff on for a double promotion but it appears something has definately 100% changed in the dynamics of the game it;s like the developers dont want you to be double promoted if your not from iran i've changed nothing yet now I can only score in meaningless friendlies this is also affecting my guild challenge performances where the same is happening even against sides 10-15 levels lower if i'm honest I'm a bit sick of how unrealistic this is getting teams half my rating are now getting a 0-0 from me .

ok(⌒∇⌒)
Ashley Longthorn :

ok(⌒∇⌒)
yeah my level 61 account now can't beat a level 37 like Ok I accept problems in the game but this is taking it too far I absolutely stuffed the guy 78% of th ball 49 shots to get a 0-0 on the gc wtf