COMMONWEALTH ELITE

well done guys you’ve striped my guild clean. Heads up though the teams you picked up can’t be a$$ to play GCs. Sweet nitro congrats you have totally ducked this game
yeah we was a happy guild of 12 members now can't play any GC at all under new rules stating you need 20 players in your guild
Where does it say you need 20 to play in a G C. I can see the point of it but had no idea they had done it
P S thought you had quit Ashley. I am sick of this game but at least its something to do while traveling but even then I keep thinking of packing it in
[img][/img]https://ibb.co/ia1EDy

Well this is suppose to be a screen shot saying “Error

You need at least 20 guild members (who have joined for at least 2d) to start a guild challenge”

I think I’m just going to delete this game and move on, go outside etc
yeah i'm pretty much retired shaun I don't really try now I just replace players but stopped adding training pts as I just have no time for the game anymore really I only play to support on gc's but don't think it'll be too long before I call it quits for good
and yes Kieran is my second account (ashley) Don't want certain people finding me so made a fake account
Kieran Woods :

and yes Kieran is my second account (ashley) Don't want certain people finding me so made a fake account

well now man people will find out that it's still you lol