Sport shop in financial trouble?

Did the sport shop go bankrupt, doesn't seem to be anything in their to bid on. Maybe the new shipment is on its way?
my lot have been complaining about that too sublinet must be finally running out of Iranian money.
But I will give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe the shipment got hijacked and is secretly being used elsewhere
yes the iranians has got the lot lol
It just had to happen today
Shaun, timing is everything!!
the sports shop is all a load of old bollox anyway. +15 this, +15 that, my arse it is
I got one on touchdown manager the American version of this game and then quit the game because of the sports shop as I believed it ruined my team something fundemenetally changed the balance in my team i'd bought everything for that season and was getting smashed silly every game so I quit it. Won't be buying one on here even if I do get the goldballs not having my team wrecked to some bodged up corrupt thing in the game if I could of deleted the sports shop i'd of continued in touchdown but I went from having a credible side to loosing to teams with a 3rd of my rating hence I stopped playing and I won't be buying one on here. Personally I think the sports shop is to make them money but I also believe it isn't an upgrade to your team but a downgrade.
Ashley, my question is - how can anyone tell if it actually helps? There is really no way to compare unless u play the exact same opponents with the SS additions and the opponent doesn't change in the interim. There does not seem to be any indicator showing u are actually better in specific areas.... and I may have missed it but unaware as to whether it's 15 points added to say passing of toughness or is it 15 per cent? Tad bit of difference
well I had a squad before I got the sports shop was working well on touchdown and then became useless once I purchased the sports shop and congratulations on hammering me last night Willian you have a great team easy worthy of playing in higher division