Game regenerating

it is 1 of the most annoying things with this game that when they want to regenerate for the new season they don't give any warning. One of the teams in my guild TEAM WALES was playing a guild challenge game when the powers that be decide to press the button and regenerate the game THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN! other games like this have a set time for resetting the game for a new season what are the game makers of this game trying to do lose more players? the best part of this game is the guild challenge as the league season is rubbish where in the world in team sport do you play a team only once in the season? as far as i'm concerned the game makers are only out to make money and not to make the game enjoyable.
one very annoyed and angry player and guild leader
What happened Taffy, did their game just change as if never been played? Bet they were winning too at the time!
What do you mean regenate Ian? I can report this as a bug to the admins
He means when the new leagues get generated.. one of our members was changing his formation and strategy and got kicked out the game.. lukily it ended up not costing us but still shouldnt happem
thxs will for answering its bound to have happen to 1 of your teams to Vishal they playing a game the the games adminastrators decide to flick the switch to start the new season so anyone whos play can't do anything for at least 5 minutes while it resets it self its so annoying
Was it T Town? What a shame, you probably never heard the end of it from him... send the fella a big kiss from me X MK #COYS
vanillalime :

Was it T Town? What a shame, you probably never heard the end of it from him... send the fella a big kiss from me X MK #COYS

again its easy to act the big boy from behind a keyboard.
i wouldn't waste yr time terry he's not worth it