L'assos des Rapidos - Saddest Guild in the game!

As the title alludes to, this is the saddest bunch of unambitious players we have ever come across.

Play every game to lose for what reason? If it prevented us from getting Gate Money only and not them I could understand the tactic but it is also shooting themselves in the foot!!!

Sad little people living sad little lives.
Did the same versus Arena. Prats
You must be both "pay to win players" to complain...
"Unambitious players" ??? What a paradox !!! Who are unambitious, players who are recruiting, training, repairing injured players every day, etc, or those who just use visa to win more easily ???
The game is helping more and more fulls players, in gvg " l'assos des Rapidos " always play all their attacks, but against those who deserve gate money, and in fact avoid the others.
And unlike the rest of you, they have great lives, as they don't live for a game, thinking they are the best, just by "buying" their victories... (We can also be offending )
Guest EBALNZ :

You must be both "pay to win players" to complain...
"Unambitious players" ??? What a paradox !!! Who are unambitious, players who are recruiting, training, repairing injured players every day, etc, or those who just use visa to win more easily ???
The game is helping more and more fulls players, in gvg " l'assos des Rapidos " always play all their attacks, but against those who deserve gate money, and in fact avoid the others.
And unlike the rest of you, they have great lives, as they don't live for a game, thinking they are the best, just by "buying" their victories... (We can also be offending )

Get your facts right first before mouthing off a load of rubbish. We counted the challenges you played against us last time and you had 27 games unplayed! That is not what I call ambition and if you are so against Visa players, who incidentally keep the game free and in development for those that are not, then be ambitious, play us and beat us if you can. Visa players or not, your tactics have to be good to compete and you will never improve enough by not playing your games and testing yourselves!

Have a word with yourselves and think about your upside down logic!

27 games unplayed = zero ambition.
"visa free players can improve their tactics by playing level 87 full players ?"
"Be ambitious, play us and beat us if you can ?"
"visa players keep the game free and in development ?"

Nobody on that game is stupid enough to think that. I am sure you are joking.
However, don't worry, we will soon disappear...
No more need to be on the game (auctions, training, auto-replacement), and what is the worst for us, too many injuries by playing players as you, and not enough kits now to repair !
Thank you for the development, and enjoy the game against la Cag and Damage.
Guest EBALNZ :

"visa free players can improve their tactics by playing level 87 full players ?"

Totally agree. No matter how good you are at strats a team of AH players has no chance against a decent player with a full team of visa's.
Guest 6C3EZO :

Guest EBALNZ :

Totally agree. No matter how good you are at strats a team of AH players has no chance against a decent player with a full team of visa's.

I don't agree with this. Recently a player called phalanx got to no1 spot from 2 lvls below using only A/H players,beating the best players in the game.. Not saying it's easy but can and has been done before..
Hurricanes86 :

I don't agree with this. Recently a player called phalanx got to no1 spot from 2 lvls below using only A/H players,beating the best players in the game.. Not saying it's easy but can and has been done before..

100%. Mr. N.L. did indeed do it in some style with an AH only team so it just further disproves all the illogical reasoning coming from Les Rapidos.

I reiterate what I said before, they have zero ambition!
Hurricanes86 :

Guest 6C3EZO :

Guest EBALNZ :

I'd like to see a team get to the top level with AH players, and I don't mean buying Visa players from the AH.