Wow!!

Much respect, because I know Red has it for you. Unfortunately I believe Red is gone. I guess you never know. But doesn’t look good.
Red is good people and glad you got to spend some time and get to know him
I was fortunate to have the two best players in the game when I started teach me. Red being one of them. Very free with info. I try to pass it on.
I was fortunate to have the two best players in the game when I started teach me. Red being one of them. Very free with info. I try to pass it on.
Red and I discussed a lot of things and we learned from each other. I was sorry to see him leave Ghosts when he did but he told me why and I understand why he felt the need to move on
Well no one could take Red’s place, but if you want to give it a go

Good meeting you, always heard good things.

PS: If you can’t make it over, just send GW.
I appreciate the invite but the only place I will be going is back to the Ghosts...the game has pretty much run its course for me and has become more of a chore for me than fun....i keep playing just to help my friends as much as I can. I think GW is happy where he is but you never know what the future holds...there are some young teams here that will help keep the guild strong
Who the fuck is Red? LOL
And who was the other "best" Thou?
Red is Redskins....and no hard feelings Jammin' ....I can't speak for London but I hope it was an accident that he hit the challenge button, i know i have hit the button before when i didn't want to. You know the guild has never been known for cherry picking and you know how I feel about it. London is good people though and was picked as leader for a reason.This is totally out of character for him