Red team blue team

Yeah I agree Zeke... That is what I was trying to say
Maybe Thou, Maddogs, and LVo should come to Pimps? I can send Killier an invite if you like? Wouldn't be nice to be on our side for a change? Pack was here and made it to #1 while here.... weird. I will make room for any established team that is curious. This offer will only last 24 hrs, serious inquiries only
Jammin Giants :

Maybe Thou, Maddogs, and LVo should come to Pimps? I can send Killier an invite if you like? Wouldn't be nice to be on our side for a change? Pack was here and made it to #1 while here.... weird. I will make room for any established team that is curious. This offer will only last 24 hrs, serious inquiries only

LMAO
LVO, Maddogs, Gronk, Thou, and Killer..... I have sent you all invites. One time deal =) Sorry Pack, you were already here.
Respectfully decline there jammin. Made it to #1 without being there... From the outside to the top. No offense meant here but I don't think I could ever be one of pimps hoes. Pack may look good in his heals but that look isn't for me;) glad to see you took your dignity back pack. (It's all jokes hope to not offend and millinieals in this). I'm think quite oppisite. Why don't pimps take there top three team and one goes outsiders on goes brotherhood and one goes to the bar. let's play like that for a month appreciate the invite. But I don't see how this game would be any fun if we all did that.... The funs in the fight.
No offense taken. There are no Pimp hoes, only Pimps.... the other guilds are our hoes LOL. Just giving you certain teams a chance to be part of the best. All good. Didn't even expect a reply so thanks.
Whose our top three? Just curious
[quote="Guest F1OSJR"]
Respectfully decline there jammin. Made it to #1 without being there... From the outside to the top. No offense meant here but I don't think I could ever be one of pimps hoes. Pack may look good in his heals but that look isn't for me;) glad to see you took your dignity back pack. (It's all jokes hope to not offend and millinieals in this). I'm think quite oppisite. Why don't pimps take there top three team and one goes outsiders on goes brotherhood and one goes to the bar. let's play like that for a month appreciate the invite. But I don't see how this game would be any fun if we all did that.... The funs in the fight. ;)[/quo
Hoes Really?

Jammin Giants :

What's wierd about that, Jammin? Funny, the last 2 times I attained the top spot was with the Bar, when was the last time you were there? It's all good that you didn't send me an invite, I like my drinking buddies at the Bar, and honestly think I might be a bit to drunk to move from my bar stool, good sir. Besides all that, I grew tired of feeling like the Pimps welcome mat, but that's neither here nor there, like you told me before, you weren't there. But all is good, I think, or thought, that I had healed any wounds from our separation, but it is what it is. I think, I thought, I thunk...damn, I maybe I'm drunk... it's still all good at the Bar!
Oh yeah, forgot why I came here, and I love your idea, Zeke. I agree, it's laughable, always thought it was. But back to why I came here tonight, Clouds, our match tonight, all be it just a friendly, was a good match where I believe you were at full strength, I was near full strength, and what was the outcome? I believe I got you by 2 tonight, but it was a great game in my opinion...