Liverpool 65

[qu
Fair enough
Guest 2XFY95 :

What guild are you in Matty? i might be interested in checking it out if you guys have room.

I am not in a guild, my stadium is only level 5 so I still have to upgrade it before I can get the guild building. Can you or anyone recommend a good guild for new teams as it should only be a week or two until I can join one
j
Ashley Longthorn :

Theres a reason we dislike liverpool we aint personally just decided to hate on him basically he mocked rebels for being lower in the guild standings than strikers a while back. Gregory hates him for inviting him and putting him on n GC's but not allowing him to play and then removing him from strikers but the man is bully no two ways about it.

I'm sure that's why everybody leaves their guild Ash
Liverpool is an OK guy but the reason I left their guild was they didn't seem to have much ambition, I was trying to promote growth when I was there as a right hand but was advised against it and was informed to just let the kids play their own game and we were losing GC matches hand over fist and was losing much needed guild win points to buy better players.

Each to their own.

Matty2005 :

Guest 2XFY95 :

What guild are you in Matty? i might be interested in checking it out if you guys have room.

I am not in a guild, my stadium is only level 5 so I still have to upgrade it before I can get the guild building. Can you or anyone recommend a good guild for new teams as it should only be a week or two until I can join one

Just do your research mate, buy the Guild Hall and have a look for a guild that speaks a language that you understand and that isn't packed to the rafters as they may "kick" you for not being high enough level.

The guild "Mean Machine" will let you do what you like and not pressure you at all.

Hope this helps.
Also English Premier League as long as you play & you try you would never be kicked out
jg