Picking a fight.

Our guild has just had a grudge match gc. It was excellent we pulled together like never before. Trouble is they're the only guild we have beef with. Sooooo... I'm here to start a fight with anyone who wants one.
Were better than all of you mb using, credit card supported muppets anyway... Blah blah blah... Your mum.
That should do it.
Bring on the grudge matches!
Sooooo... I'm here to say that it should be "they're the only Guild", not "their the only guild".
Dreadlocked warriors :

Our guild has just had a grudge match gc. It was excellent we pulled together like never before. Trouble is their the only guild we have beef with. Sooooo... I'm here to start a fight with anyone who wants one.
Were better than all of you mb using, credit card supported muppets anyway... Blah blah blah... Your mum.
That should do it.
Bring on the grudge matches!

Which guild?

Tsek man tsek!
Oh my mum, nu uh, you're (that was for you Hutchie) mom! And your father did something really bad too!!!!
Spuitpoep says where and when .....
{WES} say, who, what, where, when .....
Brilliant! That worked a treat. Love it..
So in order..
Hutchie - thanks for pointing out my grammatical error, slightly facetious I feel but none the less I have corrected it. Never thought the day would come that I'm corrected on my English by a jock, I hang my head. ( allthough I am 3/4 Scots, lol. Even got my own kilt.)
Massegat - it was scrum touchables. Ask badger. Had to look up meaning of tsek. Did you mean original meaning of check or colloquial form of scram? Is it pronounced almost like check? I like the word anyway, God bless Google.
Black monks - 'MOM' NO! Just no dude, no, mum. Got it? Back in your box of retirement shame.
T-bone - was talking about it with badger, you guys have got about 14 hours left. I was up for it but button has been pressed before I said to hold. Maybe next time? Will keep in touch. Good match earlier, you spanked me to be fair, amazed I got one try in. I doubt we can beat you guys but we will damn well try if we pull a gc togeather.
Dhfsp - would love a rematch against you. Was really close last time, good win by the way. I think you'll have a better fight this time.

What time do people's gc's finish? Maybe if we all press togeather we can increase are chances of a worth while gc.

Oh yeah and my dad's harder than yours.

Dreadlocked warriors :

So in order..
Hutchie - thanks for pointing out my grammatical error, slightly facetious I feel but none the less I have corrected it. Never thought the day would come that I'm corrected on my English by a jock, I hang my head. ( allthough I am 3/4 Scots, lol. Even got my own kilt.)
Massegat - it was scrum touchables. Ask badger. Had to look up meaning of tsek. Did you mean original meaning of check or colloquial form of scram? Is it pronounced almost like check? I like the word anyway, God bless Google.
Black monks - 'MOM' NO! Just no dude, no, mum. Got it? Back in your box of retirement shame.
T-bone - was talking about it with badger, you guys have got about 14 hours left. I was up for it but button has been pressed before I said to hold. Maybe next time? Will keep in touch. Good match earlier, you spanked me to be fair, amazed I got one try in. I doubt we can beat you guys but we will damn well try if we pull a gc togeather.
Dhfsp - would love a rematch against you. Was really close last time, good win by the way. I think you'll have a better fight this time.

What time do people's gc's finish? Maybe if we all press togeather we can increase are chances of a worth while gc.

Mate yeah it is more less pronounced "check" just a funny way in afrikaans of saying get out, just like the word these days hahahahaha, no hard feelings meant by it.
We currently in a gvg so wouldnt have been able to run it mate, would be nice to gvg against you guys lol
Dreadlocked warriors :

So in order..

Hard time makes hard men. I'm sure your mom was disappointed in the really bad thing he did to get the hard time. Team GB shows on your list twice so I think we have earned the spot as your new enemy
I like the word to mate, I can imagine how it's pronounced, used to work with a guy from Sierra Leone, told me how things are quite similar in pronunciation, like sit down, but no idea how to spell it in afrikaans. Took no offence at it, will use it my self given opportunity. I got hb's number, will try coordinating a match up maybe next gc. I'll post the times on here and any that fancy a decent gc can try as well. Good game by the way, spanked me, lol. I'll keep trying for revenge now though and tbf I'll take one when low energy as a win, lol.