Sport shop

It's built to level 5.
Raise a support ticket, then.
We are the Hutchie :

The benefit of the gear you buy applies to all your players and you can only buy 1 piece of each item per season.

I have bought 3 different pieces of kit....do I benefit from them all?
guest_1441313362090 :

We are the Hutchie :

The benefit of the gear you buy applies to all your players and you can only buy 1 piece of each item per season.

I have bought 3 different pieces of kit....do I benefit from them all?

Yes you do.
I don't really see much difference in my matches. Or am I missing the plot here?
Does it automatically apply it to a player/team?
We are the Hutchie :

I should correct this post because you can buy more than 1 piece of each item per season but you can only hold 1. So, for example, you can buy a level 1 item and then buy the same item at level 2 or 3 to upgrade it, all in the same season.
I now have all kit items, but there is no difference in my team or single players ! Surely there has to be a system to show how these kits are being applied ? I have checked my players before and during a match, but the kit items percentage improvements eg +15 stamina, have no difference what so ever !! Really guys think it through, and show how these items are being applied, you've sold us a pup !!
Iain Rees :

I now have all kit items, but there is no difference in my team or single players ! Surely there has to be a system to show how these kits are being applied ? I have checked my players before and during a match, but the kit items percentage improvements eg +15 stamina, have no difference what so ever !! Really guys think it through, and show how these items are being applied, you've sold us a pup !!

I have to say, I am also struggling to see what difference they have made especially comsidering my hitherto lack of tweaks eslsewhere.
Im not seeing any difference in anything but handling. That could have been an update though.
All I would say is that I've won 9 out of 10 league games this season with L3 everything, which is 5 more games than I won the whole of last season in the same league. Proof? Coincidence? Dunno.