Mighty Blacks 1 ar MB slags

play me in friendly youll see my 0 morale team win
The word senile comes to mind
the word the best springs to mind also #UNBEATABLE
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

that i am

I'm confused now, 2 guys in the same guild claiming to be the best. If that is the case it's a shame neither of you have anyone's respect. Gilbert aka sad people in this game (quite a fitting name for yourself actually) and birken (I change my name every other day) head you both use mb so don't throw stones when you live in a glasshouse
i am not gilbert nor have i ever said i was in birkinheads guild? intrested to hear why you think i am gilbert?

i am not gilbert nor have i ever said i was in birkinheads guild? intrested to hear why you think i am gilbert?

Probably because you're just like an echo of Birkinhead. Would that make you the Liverpool Echo, I ask?
Waspy Tiger :

Probably because you're just like an echo of Birkinhead. Would that make you the Liverpool Echo, I ask?

i speak nothing but the truth tho waspy and nope i could be the french echo? since i am from paris

Waspy Tiger :

Your Gilbert unto you prove otherwise

i speak nothing but the truth tho waspy and nope i could be the french echo? since i am from paris

Mattyjjj :

Waspy Tiger :

Your Gilbert unto you prove otherwise

i dont have to prove anything i dont mind if you think i am gilbert or not