kick off returns

21/04/17 20:20
When they gonna fix the kick off returns.. for touchdown .. ridiculous
22/04/17 21:51
I have not heard of a glitch concerning KOs. My guess would be that you need to upgrade your special teams. Every player will need to both block and tackle, even the kicker and kick returners. Make it a dedicated team as apposed to using players from your offense and defense. They get tired quickly and then you will just give up KRTDs all the time.
24/04/17 17:39
Im with Dreadlords on this one.

Care to ellaborate what you deem to be the bug so you can be pointed in the right direction?
26/04/17 02:44
The bug is that when the game is over the clock reaches all zero's the game should be over not another kick off. Come on this game is really nothing like real football but there are somethings that they can do to make it more real.
29/04/17 09:41
Dave Weeks :

The bug is that when the game is over the clock reaches all zero's the game should be over not another kick off.

1/2 the time it's the 0' not 0:00 thing I mentioned in another thread. The other half is probably a lack of knowledge issue- the devs coded the game so it won't end on a score, probably to ensure that XP attempts would fire off per football rules, but never added an exception so the game could end on a successful XP try.