Looking for an active guild

06/01/17 18:12
Anyone taking new players?

looking for an active crew,, My team is very young as i just started a few days ago but i can't seem to find a crew that is active.... all the ones that are open the forums are filled with people coming and going but tying to get heal kits is like pulling teeth,,,

would love a training guild or a guild that is willing to work with new players..

But is at the same time an active guild
06/01/17 19:58
If you have any friends that play touchdown manager that you have on Facebook mate you can gain heals from them through Facebook and if you have multiple facebook touchdown manager friends you can a lot everyday cos per send if you it via facebook you get 5 a person and you can request them as many times as you wish. All you need to is press on your builder scroll across think it says Medkits free or summat like that and you then select your friends once you've clicked medkits free. On the guild thing there is active guilds that are academy's for other guilds but personally wouldn't recommend a lot of the top guilds to you. Your best staying solo and hoping someone notices you as people are always looking for new recruits best way to get noticed is to play leaders and RH's in guilds and if you drop lucky you may get an invite.