Any birthday present for TIR? Lol

27/08/18 20:52
Today is The International Ruckers (TIR)'s Birthday, and we have a space available. Maybe that'd be a nice birthday gift? Lol

If you're interested, play me three times, I'm All Blacks II, or just drop a message here thx
29/08/18 00:54
Why would anyone want to join a Guild with 6 Leaders, and 7 Right Hands ? It's a total disaster waiting to happen, and as there are a few 'self opinionated' members, can I have a ringside seat for round 1.
29/08/18 01:30
Good luck Greg, I think you've come a long way and hope you get the spots filled. Having 7 leaders is great for non dictators as long as the trust is a justified trust. There is a chance to be burned but I hope you all have it down!
29/08/18 01:34
Adrian Woods :

Why would anyone want to join a Guild with 6 Leaders, and 7 Right Hands ? It's a total disaster waiting to happen, and as there are a few 'self opinionated' members, can I have a ringside seat for round 1.

Must be long and pronged to be in that fiasco. Get the bovril in and I'll join you at ringside!
29/08/18 18:30
Adrian Woods :

For me it’s no disaster it’s working well and I believe it was a bit rude to say “why would anyone want to join”. and look at WES their whole guild are almost Right hands at least my guild isn’t
01/09/18 00:12
Just calling it as it is, and I think over time, i'll be proven right...…..I've seen it all before.
01/09/18 03:57
Greg, you need to respond to another thread. You claimed racism again and you need to apologize or show evidence in my opinion.
02/09/18 01:55
The guild is in the best shape since I joined and i'm enjoying being a member of TIR and thats a credit to Gregory and the lads . I like how nobody is killing one another to play on gc's win or lose were all just like lets have another gc if we win great if we lose thats fine too but I just like how the the guild is so layed back theres no pressure on anyone and were all just learning at our own rates. We've also gained a few members as well that have been welcomed additions I also know alot of the guys from england 2066 so i 've got a good feeling about this team going far if it sticks together and thats why despite other offers i've not gone anywhere else since returning to the game
03/09/18 17:56
Each guild has their own preference on how many leaders and RH's their are. If having 6 leaders is working then sweet and good luck to you Greg.

So grab your bovril or popcorn and watch if you like, but you may be waiting a while by the looks of it.
05/09/18 13:14
Ashley Longthorn :

The guild is in the best shape since I joined and i'm enjoying being a member of TIR and thats a credit to Gregory and the lads . I like how nobody is killing one another to play on gc's win or lose were all just like lets have another gc if we win great if we lose thats fine too but I just like how the the guild is so layed back theres no pressure on anyone and were all just learning at our own rates. We've also gained a few members as well that have been welcomed additions I also know alot of the guys from england 2066 so i 've got a good feeling about this team going far if it sticks together and thats why despite other offers i've not gone anywhere else since returning to the game

Cheers Ashley, you will grow stronger and competitive for sure)