Confession

29/09/17 01:37
Hey BM I tell u what fella - I'm flying to Las Vagas next year like I told u if u want a white collar boxing match let me know :-D. As the GB boxer said to Dominic Breazeale 'who could walk on water'.... IF u get past the 1st round and back up your hype then just protect yourself dude :-D. LOL
29/09/17 04:07
FACT - 'Bachuss the sore loser' started by King of King's lol the list goes on - it's obvious who starts the banter ;). Knock yourself out guys in the banter department lol. However this kind of banter isn't for us as 'we' gonna play the real thing. Au Revoir.
29/09/17 05:55
Stalking me much?

The difference between my banter and yours is I don't attack the person personally, nor do I make up fictional statements which I cannot back up.

We are still waiting for proof of your accusation of Terranova creating this "trolling" account, stop running away from the question and back up your statements.
29/09/17 07:44
Dragon blade :

One of the fallen legends of the game :

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Agreed. Banter/nonsense troll attacks led by King of King's and BM supported by Terranova lol. Forum is not for us to have a 'bitch fest' lol 'we' go bye bye now to have a chicken and cheese sandwich...

I don't think so given it was aimed at you Dragon Blade. Please do everyone a favour and follow through with at least one of your threats. Preferably the one that says bye bye. As we are fed up with your dribble and abuse filling up the forum. The FOD chat must be so exciting if this is an example of the quality.