Cheating?

18/02/17 00:09
But you borrowed 100k from Dave? That is exactly the same as you've been bleating on about from Wizz, Taff, Forest Reds etc. Nothing more nothing less. You were given RP's that you had not earned. This is exactly the same.
18/02/17 02:11
You can't be as simple as you portray yourselves to be. You really can't.
18/02/17 02:28
Bluemooners :

You can't be as simple as you portray yourselves to be. You really can't.

I think we are all missing the bigger point. So you're saying you wanted to bump up a bid for an RP transfer another guild was doing and you ended up losing 250k RP and giving it to the rival? If that's what happened that is the most epic fail in RM hx
18/02/17 02:44
If someone were to go into a bank and request a loan for 100,000 it is not unrealistic that this may be possible.

If someone were to go into a bank and request money laundering of 100,000 then that may be slightly frowned upon.

There is a difference, guys, and it does seem that Bluemooners is getting a raw deal purely because of his name, as has been pointed out on here previously.

Neither one of us benefitted by gaining additional RP's. 100,000 became 100,000. It is not the same as someone giving someone else 100,000. I am no better off, Mooners is no better off.

Jeez. Be nice, chaps. As Caernarfon has pointed out several times now, it's nice to be nice.
18/02/17 07:07
Its nice to he nice

I can say this as fact, Mooners and I have been the subject of injustices in this game. The difference is I have been compensated because I documented it, and Mooners didnt. Now I have the utmost respect for him as a man and a player. You guys know hes a top player.

Lets draw a line in the sand now and be nice to him. ITS NICE TO BE NICE
18/02/17 08:58
I think this thread has gone far enough