Something need to be done. Ideas.

04/09/16 21:45
Guys, I love Rugby and pretty into it. But I'm also a gamer so here is a few ideas:

First, the disappointment. Although it's pretty addictive the game, this is not Rugby nor a finished game.
BUILDINGS: instead of just upgrading building that gives you small marginal bonuses, the devs should plan other features like: every 5 upgrades you get a golden ball or 5 max. Every 5 stages there should be also a greater bonus. For example, the hospital, you should give at least 10 healing packs every level up. At 15 lvl they should generate packs as well.
The semi us less academy/school should have also tactics. So that when defending, during he game, you could set the defence either blitz or steady. While attacking you should give the option to design sets to execute during the game.
Bars and goodies shops should generate more money at the end of each home game for obvious reasons.
Banks should also generate money through interest rates. Gold/hr or make other buildings cheaper to build say every 5 levels.

IN-GAME:
1. Fix the bloody fly half to join every ruck, when nearby. Get him back to position.
2. When the ball is kicked over the dead zone, it'sa scrum where the ball was kicked! Not a 22 drop out!
3. Sometimes players get the ball in front of thE kicker or a knock ons....its a offside/penalty, not a scrum .
4. Marks should be implemented.
5.repetitive foul playing should be booked.
6. Fix the bloody 15 coverage. They are way forward when in defence! Give us at least the chance to set them up via accadeny/strategy system.
7. Change some words like fouls into penalty. This is not soccer!
8. Line outs, hey should be where the ball gets out, not where it lands!
9. N°8 shold run sometimes the ball from the scrum.
10. Forwards should sometimes create rolling mauls, perhaps via Stately system.

That and many other things should be corrected. Cnsiderimg the huge amount of money yuo get, you should improve the game. Not even one if the most exensive and complex games out there have the luxury to recive so much money through DLC and other bonuses.

Ciao

05/09/16 09:17
A lot of very good ideas. I hope they will hear you.
05/09/16 10:56
Someone with some money playing this game should develop another rugby game in competition with everything we want from this game!!

The developers don't listen or care they have taken the money and run
06/09/16 18:42
Very valid points that lucas makes.You should definitely also come up with new ideas for this games becourse I am quickly running out of buildings to update! Hence sit with a shit load of finances but nothinig to do with it?
12/09/16 12:01
One major error is allowing managers to play out of position without loosing any form, i played a team that had a team full of flankers in scrum and five wingers in the backs which in any other game would have been stopped but not onthis one its rediculous to promote a game that has so many flaws in its set up regarding a true rugby team.....