Six nations man of the match

12/03/16 13:26
You're missing tuilangi off the list
15/03/16 13:00
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

Not as much as Tigers missed him - left a great big hole for Wasps to swarm through.
16/03/16 19:40
Waspy Tiger :

"Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms" :

Not as much as Tigers missed him - left a great big hole for Wasps to swarm through.

Nightmare! Can't stand the Ricoh and the constant drumming
16/03/16 19:49
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

"Waspy Tiger" :

I sit at the other end when I go, it's not too bad. What I can't get on with is the cheerleading by the match announcer - that sort of thing's never needed at Welford Road.
Still trying to decide if my lad and I should go to the Sarries game this week, or even the Wasps v Sharks game, or not bother.
17/03/16 23:22
Waspy Tiger :

"Waspy Tiger" :
<div class="citation">"Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms" :

</div>
I sit at the other end when I go, it's not too bad. What I can't get on with is the cheerleading by the match announcer - that sort of thing's never needed at Welford Road.
Still trying to decide if my lad and I should go to the Sarries game this week, or even the Wasps v Sharks game, or not bother.

That's what annoys me, every 30 seconds it's drumming or chanting over the speaker system! If you're ever at welfprd road you'll find me in the cat stand haha