Develop a Fair Version of Game !

09/03/18 10:24
We need some computer tech to develop a new game that is Fair and not Run by C**ts like cheat nitro. Just copy the good parts of game, add a few better structures; like team levels for challenges and NO match bonus and get a FAIR company/ server to distribute game....please organise quickly and notify all us teams / guilds that will sign up straight away !
09/03/18 10:27
Yes I agree I've even moved onto starting to play galaticos football on FB
09/03/18 10:54
Great idea in one principle but cant be done you will run into all sorts of copyright law problems & no doubt sweet nitro is loaded plus a french company who will take you to a French court I wonder who would win that no matter what the rights & wrongs were
09/03/18 10:56
Agree with this... Get this started Quickly please.
What other games are similar or better or NOT run by cheating a**holes ?

When new, better game is set up - call it " Real Football Leagues" or FAIR Football Leagues ! Also use a Donald Trump idea in game, Build A wall to keep the cheats OUT ! Seriously, must be someone who can setup/ start a better game.

09/03/18 11:07
Just NO-ONE ever spend any more "real" money with them until they sort this mess out! Give us some free players or bonus cash in game to compensate.
09/03/18 11:13
There was a really good one that was first on yahoo & then UEFA it was done by Neoploy but as far as I know the sponsorship deal ran out

The Neoploy site says its still going but its not which is a pity it was not perfect but it was miles better than this & you could not buy your way up the levels either you had it or you did not it also had relegation as well as promotion & teams that did not play would go not sit around forever & best of all real football line up's & almost no Iranians no doubt because you could not cheat
09/03/18 18:45
why deleted match bonus? it's the most usefull thing i ever seen in this game and helpled me very much to beat big team....the problem is just about those who have top team with top players,they shouldnt use it anymore...or something like balance the maximum match bonus...i played in the top level before we had 60 stars difference between players.....about 290 against 360 and match bonus helped me to compete him apart building good formation.It will be more fair if they try to balance it.....2% only maximum for those top teams against 5% or 10% for those who dont buy top players
07/04/18 12:10
For christ sake stop whinging about the game. its the best game platform out there and there is no cheating by SN. you dudes are just looking to find someone to blame for your own ineptness. instead of that look inward and see what YOU ate doing wrong and correct it.
08/04/18 05:32
Guest 2JY4KM :

For christ sake stop whinging about the game. its the best game platform out there and there is no cheating by SN. you dudes are just looking to find someone to blame for your own ineptness. instead of that look inward and see what YOU ate doing wrong and correct it.

Ok then,let's start leaving this game! This is not our problem that the iranians have more rights!
08/04/18 07:53
One minute you blame the french and next minute you are blaming the iranians. Make up your mind Gregory lol. You would have to be the biggest whinger on the forum. Grow up and accept that there are plenty of players who are simply better than you and learn from their example. You'll improve and be better off for it.