Rebels

15/09/16 13:10
Sad news.. glad to speak to you all its been an honour..
15/09/16 15:09
Thanks Vishal ....I wouldnt say I am the nicest by a long shot. But thanks anyway

Thanks to all past and current Rebels. Together we made a strong guild and built strong teams. I am sure that Rebels will be back in the top ten soon.

PS Vishal, some one in Team Wales wants to take over your team
16/09/16 10:18
Guys, please let me know who wants to take over my account - my team might be a bit outdated but it still has some strong players, I have tons of recruiter points and have every plot unlocked and every building built almost to the max (I have better building levels than Dollard).
16/09/16 11:13
I would like to takeover vishal if thats ok.. be a plesure to keep ypur legacy going
16/09/16 17:01
Okay, guys ...thats it for me. PL has taken over my account and will probably soon change the name

Thanks for the all the goods times and good luck to all of you!
16/09/16 23:01
SA Swans :

Okay, guys ...thats it for me. PL has taken over my account and will probably soon change the name

Thanks for the all the goods times and good luck to all of you!

sad day for the game im gutted that i never made it to the top league to play you there, all the best for the future
19/09/16 10:59
Will - send me a private message in the game with your email address
19/09/16 18:05
Did you get it buddy??
04/09/17 21:17
Sorry Will, left the game before I could transfer..

However I've been back for awhile and I'm going to try and startup the rebels again..

Any of the old member or anyone else willing to join .. please message here or play me... it's a tiny inactive alliance now but maybe we can give it one last Harrah...
04/09/17 23:46
yes I've got a young recruit gunna give him some training tips on how to play the game and see what we can get in hopefully it'll be enough to play an odd GC have some fun send a few heals about have a laugh nothing serious