Boycott of Le Cag

13/04/20 16:19
I still have no idea about what your talking about but happy for you to submit it to s/n

YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

The Master :

Are you ystrad or sharkies today, report the match if you threw a game please. We are talking season long match fixing plans here. Are you still defending it?

We want an apology and I gave you one. Now it's your turn to give one for when we arrange for me to give you a win when we were in IOAG together.
Thank you.

13/04/20 17:01
The Master :

I still have no idea about what your talking about but happy for you to submit it to s/n

The Master :

Are you ystrad or sharkies today, report the match if you threw a game please. We are talking season long match fixing plans here. Are you still defending it?

We want an apology and I gave you one. Now it's your turn to give one for when we arrange for me to give you a win when we were in IOAG together.
Thank you.

Is someone on the back foot now because they've been outted as a fixer. Giving everyone sh1t for fixing calling them a cheat when you've also done this.
13/04/20 17:10
No pal send it into sweet nitro. Im happy for them to review it

t

The Master :

The Master :

Thank you.

Is someone on the back foot now because they've been outted as a fixer. Giving everyone sh1t for fixing calling them a cheat when you've also done this.

13/04/20 17:15
I think there is a key distinction here.

Master may well have thrown a game or two in the past (like a great many players on this game), however 100% of La Cagnannaise teams who have commented on the recent update have all stated that they are not at all sorry for the cheating, they deny it is even cheating and they state or imply that they will continue to do so in a systematic and organised manner in the future by flouting the new update as best they can with underhand tactics like dropping rythm, changing spacings etc etc etc.

Everyone jumped on the bandwagon in utter disgust at the refund scandal, but this brazen, in-the-open cheating dwarfs that in scale, length of time and lack of any sort of remorse - quite the opposite - La cag teams will go to their graves defending this.

The arrogance of this is absolutely staggering.
13/04/20 17:25
The Master :

Until Le Cag make an apology for systematic cheating can I suggest

1 we dont play them in map games
2 in gc we only play them to win, if we don't think we can win we dont play them
3 we dont play them in friendlies.
4 we dont buy their players at auction

I would say that for point 2 - don't play them at all. Not one single game until they show some remorse and change their ways. Why even take to the pitch against blatant cheats? It should be a total boycott.
13/04/20 17:30
Guest 54321 quand tu écris quelque chose , ai le courage de ne pas te cacher derrière un pseudo de merde
moi je suis Breizh Rugby a la Cagnannaise et j'ai dis que je n'approuvai pas forcement tous les arrangements , j'ai le courage de publier sous mon nom Gérard Bravard alors commence par en faire autant et arrete également de cautionner la tricherie a la CB de certains damage (pas tous) qui nous a longtemps porté préjudice , d'un coté c'est peut être une tricherie que le jeu a permis , de l'autre c'est du vol qui aurait mérité une plainte de SN auprès des tribunaux
13/04/20 17:33
Guest_54321 :

Master may well have thrown a game or two in the past (like a great many players on this game), however 100% of La Cagnannaise teams who have commented on the recent update have all stated that they are not at all sorry for the cheating, they deny it is even cheating and they state or imply that they will continue to do so in a systematic and organised manner in the future by flouting the new update as best they can with underhand tactics like dropping rythm, changing spacings etc etc etc.

Everyone jumped on the bandwagon in utter disgust at the refund scandal, but this brazen, in-the-open cheating dwarfs that in scale, length of time and lack of any sort of remorse - quite the opposite - La cag teams will go to their graves defending this.

What team are you "guest"?
13/04/20 18:11
Ben Harris :

Guest_54321 :

What team are you "guest"?

My team name is Guest_54321.
14/04/20 09:07
damage fraudsters also cheat
they do it but it's less obvious, you're so stupid
anguloru vs balder : 31-06
NZ vs sales sharks : 14 -00
I am not in elite, you criticize teams but you do the same thing damages. You are ashamed of this game
14/04/20 10:49
guest_1470257561147 :

damage fraudsters also cheat
they do it but it's less obvious, you're so stupid
anguloru vs balder : 31-06
NZ vs sales sharks : 14 -00
I am not in elite, you criticize teams but you do the same thing damages. You are ashamed of this game

I am very much aware of the activities at Damage Inc. and I don't mind being completely transparent. The NZ vs Sales game was a fix. The Balderdash vs Angoloru game was not a fix.

NZ vs Sales was fixed without the knowledge of the leaders. After the game, we asked them not to do it again.

The Balderdash vs Angoloru game was discussed in our leadership group. It was agreed Angoloru desperately needed the win, but we decided unanimously that we couldn't allow for Balderdash to even put a bad strategy on and allow Angoloru to win that way. It would have undermined everything we are standing for in the forum.

Take us for enemies if you like, but don't take us for fools. We are not going to make a public stand against match fixing and then fix a match ourselves at the same time.

Last season I could have saved Ankliv and Dreadlocked Warriors from relegation. Easily. I instead beat both of them in a fair game.

I was 1st on the log, Ankliv was 10th and needed a win desperately, with only 3 games left in the season. Mavericks was in 11th and he was being given a win every time he played against another team from La Cagnannaise. Ankliv and Dreadlocked Warriors, who was 9th, were in danger of Mavericks being promoted ahead of them even though he only won 2 matches legitimately in the league, the rest were given to him through match fixing. That would have been a tragedy of justice. Even in spite of all that, I beat Ankliv by 40 points with 3 games to go.

If we wanted to throw games to screw La Cag the way they screw everyone else, we could have. But we didn't.