Deserters

16/04/19 21:15
LOL, forget it, please carry on, you guys are better than me.
16/04/19 23:07
Funny side note: Love the show Parks and Recreation and hear Ron Swansons voice in my head when I read his posts.

Carry on
17/04/19 00:39
Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie....we have been over this before....if you think Im the only 1 spending money or "ALOT" of money you are more naïve than I thought.....If your trying to get under my skin, it wont happen.....Your a low level player who I have no issue with anyway…...when you grow your team and get closer to me without any pay players then we can talk or have some battles....if I haven't retired before then...…..im a old retired Army dude who could fucking careless what you think or don't like about me or MY spending habits....you don't know me or anything about me...…..If you don't like playing this game with those that spend money you are in the wrong area for fun...….it will just eat you up...…..unless you feel the need to join the ranks of the pay players.....but it seems you pride yourself on NOT paying.....which is awesome....there are some very good players who haven't paid a dime......and trust me I know, I played with them...….I been around here for almost a year and half now...….im certainly not gonna let a small level peasant change my attitude or how I play this game...…...so lets just agree to disagree if that's what you want from me...…

becuz I see no value in you singling me out when there are a lot more pay players in this game than u think......unless your gay and my stalker.....in which, im flattered, but I don't swing that way...…..
if u would like to play a football game against me to feel better, then u can find me near the top......
17/04/19 02:22
LOL!!! YES!! @Jammin. The character of Ron Swanson, god, so many great quotes. One of the best deliveries of deap pan humor. There are so many.

Honestly gentlemen, if you have never seen Parks and Recreation, you are missing out. Freaking Tom cracks me up as well. Just a guy who has way too many ideas.
17/04/19 02:56
Cowboys4Life :

Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie....we have been over this before....if you think Im the only 1 spending money or "ALOT" of money you are more naïve than I thought.....If your trying to get under my skin, it wont happen.....Your a low level player who I have no issue with anyway…...when you grow your team and get closer to me without any pay players then we can talk or have some battles....if I haven't retired before then...…..im a old retired Army dude who could fucking careless what you think or don't like about me or MY spending habits....you don't know me or anything about me...…..If you don't like playing this game with those that spend money you are in the wrong area for fun...….it will just eat you up...…..unless you feel the need to join the ranks of the pay players.....but it seems you pride yourself on NOT paying.....which is awesome....there are some very good players who haven't paid a dime......and trust me I know, I played with them...….I been around here for almost a year and half now...….im certainly not gonna let a small level peasant change my attitude or how I play this game...…...so lets just agree to disagree if that's what you want from me...…

becuz I see no value in you singling me out when there are a lot more pay players in this game than u think......unless your gay and my stalker.....in which, im flattered, but I don't swing that way...…..
if u would like to play a football game against me to feel better, then u can find me near the top......

Obviously I do manage to get under your skin. Let me repeat this since you seem to be lacking in cognitive skills. I could give two shits what you spend your money on. I find it amazingly comical how you come across thumping your chest in the forum like you have actually accomplished something. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that a lot of top players spend some cash. Most do not come across like you do. Is your life really that hollow? If it is I truly feel sorrow for you man. As far as being a gay stalker, even if I was I wouldn't stand a chance of prying all the twinks off of each other in Big Gay Thou's Big Gay Bar.
17/04/19 03:01
Jason Riley :

LOL!!! YES!! @Jammin. The character of Ron Swanson, god, so many great quotes. One of the best deliveries of deap pan humor. There are so many.

Honestly gentlemen, if you have never seen Parks and Recreation, you are missing out. Freaking Tom cracks me up as well. Just a guy who has way too many ideas.

"Fishing relaxes me. It is like Yoga, except I still get to kill something."
Ron Swanson
17/04/19 03:05
Lmfao!! Yep that's him
17/04/19 03:16
Damn it, what happened here? Tampon must be making a load of money cause it seems alot of people hit that time of the month at the same time this month...knew I should've bought that stock...
17/04/19 03:46
I'm dealing with manopause, fuck off.... I love you..... is it hot in here? Where am I? I like boobs...... I'm tired LOL
17/04/19 03:50
You had me at Boobs.

I didn't read the rest of what you said.