Is it worth me mentioning to Sweet Nitro that...

28/07/18 08:10
Ashley Longthorn :

just found a guy in iranian soccer he's just won level 60 with a +132 goalaverage now see my schedule ashley longthorn of the asylum of iconclastic legends and you will find the game I played him 22:38 I win 2-0 but should of been alot more 27/7/18

now do you see what others mean jack and myself like nobody wins with a + 132 goal average it;s good if you get a +32 but 132 really I'm sorry i smell cheat

Hi Ashley,
I don't have to take a look at the other teams, just yours So thanks for sticking your neck out.
Taking a look at your schedule: Why is it you don't play friendlies, to improve your team? And the one that you do play? Against a team ranked 12 levels below you. What on earth did you expect to learn about your team? You just wanted to stuff'em and when you didn't, you cried CHEAT!
He's obviously a good player. I had a GD of 94, so I can see a 130 being hard to achieve, but not impossible.
You don't put the time into the game, required, to be a really good player. Other players do! You think you're entitled to win games, just by turning up.
You may have noticed I'm playing friendlies against you, see how my results are gradually improving. You're level 72 to my 64. I even scored 2 goals in one game! If you don't improve, I will beat you a some point, next season.
Does that make ME a cheat????
ps. Or maybe this season?
I hope I proved my point!
28/07/18 09:14
Ok so maybe you didn't cheat but nitro definately give the away side a bonus of some sort your team lost 6-0 to me on aggregate in the games you played on me yet when I played you if you view the games you look like a world beater and I can't get out of my own half the away advantage is too great Notice how I won you everytime you played me yet when I played you I couldn't win maybe I was wrong to say you was a cheat but Nitro engines are messed up sorry I just can't take friendlies as serious reflections as where teams are whats next a level 55 beating a 75 i mean thats how stupid the game is getting people who've been on the game months beating teams who've been on the game years all because of a messed up update and only favoured teams who was in the lower tiers as they went up more levels for doing absolutely nothing.
28/07/18 13:10
Hi, Mr Talbot and Mr Longthorn.

For whatever reasons only you both know personally, your respective, singularly hell-bent crusade to exonerate or expose cheats in this game is bordering on the thin line of absurdity. Nonetheless, your views are respected, and let it be known whatever I expressed in my posts are NOT the same views shared by my guild mates.

Is there cheating in this game? Yes, in ways you might not be aware of: During my exchanges with Support since I started playing this game at the end of 2015, I was told one personnel in their Iranian office was fired as they discovered he was rigging the game in favour of certain Iranian teams (NOT ALL!!!!!). There were other Iranian teams banned from their accounts just because they refused to join up with the one of the 3 main "dirty" guilds. No, no names or dates or details will be provided, Mr Talbot, as I need not justify my findings to anyone, and neither should you. Oh, and you too, Mr Longthorn! My sincere apologies as no arrogance or condescension intended as I respect the rights of free speech, mine included.

The endless supply of money in the banks; gold balls and recruiter coins for certain teams, and being placed in a league filled with just 3 to 4 top level teams and 6 to 7 other inactive teams, etc, are just some of the dirty tricks employed by SOME (NOT ALL!!!!) teams, courtesy of a very corrupted and dirty sub-human named Baziline, and others in the Iranian office of SN. Ok, maybe even those working in the SN Office in Bordeaux, albeit, their registered address is in Andorra to avoid paying the correct corporate taxes, I suspect.

Besides, ALMOST every online game has some level of cheating by players.

So, Mr Talbot, please do not indulge in naivety and expect us all to believe there is no cheating in this game. Similarly, do not proclaim that every Iranian team cheats, Mr Longthorn as this shows hints of a negative pre-conceived attitude towards every Iranian. There are also good decent players, like the player formerly known as ATA and some of his guild mates; some Farsi-named teams in Friendship Army and some from Iranian Champions.

Mr Talbot has a point: We should all be playing friendlies against these big teams, or even teams in our respective guilds, and that's the spirit we should possess. That said, I also pick formation ideas from lower ranked teams in training matches as some of them have fresh ideas and really good formations. No copy and paste clones from these relatively new players as they have not been "corrupted" by the same tactics everyone copied from everyone else! LOL.

Okay, how do we actually define cheating? Is the use of stupid tactics (self-passing or lumping of long balls and sideway football) considered cheating? For me, I will say NO, but then I will consider it an act of disgraceful cowardice, and actually feel sorry for the level of desperation these teams felt as they had to use such formations to gain victories, etc.

Likewise, playing several friendlies before a league; cup and guild challenge match is not cheating but for me (just my humble views) is a public display of the lack of testes to play this game like proper men and women. Yes, females play this game as well, so, no sexism, please.

Or is clever use of settings and formations which are better than ours considered cheating? Personally, just my view, it is not unless it does not resemble football and look more like a ping-pong match.

Can we not be like teams from American Outlaws, who are focusing on their game and trying to attain high positions in the ranking game, instead of over-indulging in sometimes trivial chats here in Forum? I admire and respect teams like that for their collective drive and determination. Keep it up, Outlaws.

Anyway, the salient points of John's initial post has been lost in your respective quest to debate whether there is cheating in this game or not. Let's not get lost and distracted in your personal crusade, Ash and Jack, and thank you for hearing me out.

Have a smashing weekend, lads.
28/07/18 14:06
Hi thanks for your response I have been friendlying a fair bit this morning not to gain in knowledge or to get better tactics because I'm not sure you can whilst the engine is this messed up, I simply wanted to prove a point that the game is not quite right maybe not cheating but the engines itself something is not right. There is a distinct advantage given to the away side which is clear to see from the friendlies between myself and Mr Talbot anyone can also view my dark destroyer account which I have pretty much proven what i'm saying here if you view any of the games dated 28/7/17 the account is in the guild rebels

29/07/18 01:55
*_!_* :

For whatever reasons only you both know personally, your respective, singularly hell-bent crusade to exonerate or expose cheats in this game is bordering on the thin line of absurdity. Nonetheless, your views are respected, and let it be known whatever I expressed in my posts are NOT the same views shared by my guild mates.

Is there cheating in this game? Yes, in ways you might not be aware of: During my exchanges with Support since I started playing this game at the end of 2015, I was told one personnel in their Iranian office was fired as they discovered he was rigging the game in favour of certain Iranian teams (NOT ALL!!!!!). There were other Iranian teams banned from their accounts just because they refused to join up with the one of the 3 main "dirty" guilds. No, no names or dates or details will be provided, Mr Talbot, as I need not justify my findings to anyone, and neither should you. Oh, and you too, Mr Longthorn! My sincere apologies as no arrogance or condescension intended as I respect the rights of free speech, mine included.

The endless supply of money in the banks; gold balls and recruiter coins for certain teams, and being placed in a league filled with just 3 to 4 top level teams and 6 to 7 other inactive teams, etc, are just some of the dirty tricks employed by SOME (NOT ALL!!!!) teams, courtesy of a very corrupted and dirty sub-human named Baziline, and others in the Iranian office of SN. Ok, maybe even those working in the SN Office in Bordeaux, albeit, their registered address is in Andorra to avoid paying the correct corporate taxes, I suspect.

So, Mr Talbot, please do not indulge in naivety and expect us all to believe there is no cheating in this game. Similarly, do not proclaim that every Iranian team cheats, Mr Longthorn as this shows hints of a negative pre-conceived attitude towards every Iranian. There are also good decent players, like the player formerly known as ATA and some of his guild mates; some Farsi-named teams in Friendship Army and some from Iranian Champions.

Mr Talbot has a point: We should all be playing friendlies against these big teams, or even teams in our respective guilds, and that's the spirit we should possess. That said, I also pick formation ideas from lower ranked teams in training matches as some of them have fresh ideas and really good formations. No copy and paste clones from these relatively new players as they have not been "corrupted" by the same tactics everyone copied from everyone else! LOL.

Okay, how do we actually define cheating? Is the use of stupid tactics (self-passing or lumping of long balls and sideway football) considered cheating? For me, I will say NO, but then I will consider it an act of disgraceful cowardice, and actually feel sorry for the level of desperation these teams felt as they had to use such formations to gain victories, etc.

Likewise, playing several friendlies before a league; cup and guild challenge match is not cheating but for me (just my humble views) is a public display of the lack of testes to play this game like proper men and women. Yes, females play this game as well, so, no sexism, please.

Or is clever use of settings and formations which are better than ours considered cheating? Personally, just my view, it is not unless it does not resemble football and look more like a ping-pong match.

Can we not be like teams from American Outlaws, who are focusing on their game and trying to attain high positions in the ranking game, instead of over-indulging in sometimes trivial chats here in Forum? I admire and respect teams like that for their collective drive and determination. Keep it up, Outlaws.

Anyway, the salient points of John's initial post has been lost in your respective quest to debate whether there is cheating in this game or not. Let's not get lost and distracted in your personal crusade, Ash and Jack, and thank you for hearing me out.

Well said sir, and thanx for the acknowledgement.
Jammin Giants, American Outlaws
30/07/18 14:37
Going back to the original question was this in friendly's if so then certainly there was something wrong but if not are you sure your players were at 100% & not still recovering from training because that can make a huge difference & its a mistake I'm sure most of us have made at some point
30/07/18 19:01
*_!_* :

Wise words, well spoken !

Tired of reading "Mr. Jack - The decency crusader" posts, just to throw a bit more wood to the fire, sometime ago, i remember watching an arab spoken video, of someone using some sort of "decompiled & modded" version of the engine, teaching a technique to members of his guild, on how to secretly boost performance of the team.

IMHO, one could define "cheating" as something not replicable by any other player using the standard tools provided by the engine.
14/08/18 17:46
Hi all
just waiting until the dust settled. A few more points to make, then hopefully I'm done. All of you have missed the points I have been making:

1) At what stage in this thread have I stated 'there are no cheats in the game'? I think some should pay more attention to what you read!

2) I have asked multiple players to give me the name of a team currently cheating - nothing! The reason why the issue of players' making these claims is important to me is: If I was a newbie and came onto this Forum and saw those posts, it would definitely put me off playing. The game could be potentially losing genuine players, because they may think cheating is rife. All because a couple of butt-hurt players have lost to teams they were expecting to beat! Cheating teams are few and far between.

3) This is a strategy game with a football flavour - not the other way round. Once you get a grip of that notion, you may become better players. Oh, and by the way, there is a bias in friendlies (it is not an away-team advantage!) I'll leave it to you to figure that one out.

4) When I first came onto the Forum, I was shocked and dismayed by the level of racism, on display. This is part of the definition of 'race-hate' (I don't agree with it - it's not specific enough, but it is what it is). Prejudice/insults against race/country of origin.
I don't like to single out anyone, but in this case I must! 'The Brotherhood' you come across as an intelligent guy, but you are the worst offender, from what I have read. It is a shame. Your comment on another thread (being part of) 'The Anti Squig Legion' is heinous. You're very lucky no-one has made a complaint to Facebook about comments you make on a public Forum. From what I have read you would be guilty on three counts: - Racism, Race-hate and incitement to race hate! That would be an instant ban off Facebook, straight off the bat! I hope you understand this.

I see there is light at the end of the tunnel, since I have been making statements, I don't see any recent posts about cheating (if you think a team is cheating, give specific reasons!) or racist overtones. Good.
If you don't want to hear from me anymore, don't respond. If you do and I feel I have to make a comment, I will do so. But essentially it's-
Bye.
14/08/18 18:24
As I have listed on other questions Binavayan are cheating

15/08/18 08:13
Gold Fenglers :

Hi all
just waiting until the dust settled. A few more points to make, then hopefully I'm done. All of you have missed the points I have been making:

1) At what stage in this thread have I stated 'there are no cheats in the game'? I think some should pay more attention to what you read!

2) I have asked multiple players to give me the name of a team currently cheating - nothing! The reason why the issue of players' making these claims is important to me is: If I was a newbie and came onto this Forum and saw those posts, it would definitely put me off playing. The game could be potentially losing genuine players, because they may think cheating is rife. All because a couple of butt-hurt players have lost to teams they were expecting to beat! Cheating teams are few and far between.

3) This is a strategy game with a football flavour - not the other way round. Once you get a grip of that notion, you may become better players. Oh, and by the way, there is a bias in friendlies (it is not an away-team advantage!) I'll leave it to you to figure that one out.

4) When I first came onto the Forum, I was shocked and dismayed by the level of racism, on display. This is part of the definition of 'race-hate' (I don't agree with it - it's not specific enough, but it is what it is). Prejudice/insults against race/country of origin.
I don't like to single out anyone, but in this case I must! 'The Brotherhood' you come across as an intelligent guy, but you are the worst offender, from what I have read. It is a shame. Your comment on another thread (being part of) 'The Anti Squig Legion' is heinous. You're very lucky no-one has made a complaint to Facebook about comments you make on a public Forum. From what I have read you would be guilty on three counts: - Racism, Race-hate and incitement to race hate! That would be an instant ban off Facebook, straight off the bat! I hope you understand this.

I see there is light at the end of the tunnel, since I have been making statements, I don't see any recent posts about cheating (if you think a team is cheating, give specific reasons!) or racist overtones. Good.
If you don't want to hear from me anymore, don't respond. If you do and I feel I have to make a comment, I will do so. But essentially it's-
Bye.

Gold Fenglers... do YOUR research like we have... just go to a TOP 10 guild... look for a low ranked team about 10 levels lower than yourself... wait til they have trained "hard" (make sure YOU are on MAX health) then play a match against them and WATCH it... you'll see that THEY DO NOT TIRE and run like Usain Bolt the whole time, whilst YOUR team will look like they are playing with broken legs... NO-ONE can say that THAT is NORMAL.... even for YOU!

Maybe it's YOU that should READ THE ORIGINAL POST!!...

What guild are you in and what's YOUR in-game name?