What does support do?

16/03/23 13:26
Not wound up anyone here for ages but what the heck, I have my bus pass now for free travel and at my age can get away with saying just about anything.

Did you all have fun dribbling on your bibs and did your mothers pick up all the toys you threw out your prams?
13/09/23 19:13
And more matches arranged where SN will still say "we are looking for a solution" but they will do nothing
13/09/23 19:20
let op slang :

And more matches arranged where SN will still say "we are looking for a solution" but they will do nothing

Can you name them please.
14/09/23 06:43
Lol…. Come on all, we are all playing this game for the pure fact that we are all hooked on the adrenaline rush 30sec before a match start, pumping the blood through the veins like a good fix, and egotistical feeling once we win or are promoted… especially to Gold ball league like myself this season (had to put this in here ;-))
Peace all… Dexter
14/09/23 07:00
Jeepers “ Let op Slang” if i click on your name, all the threads you started or commented on about cheating…. Can you advice on your RM name?
Would like to put a RM player profile to this discussion…. Would defo share insight into why you complain so much about Spuitpoep, and Damage etc running to the Frenchies to bad mouth them…. Come on then, what you RM name..
My guess… you are a Saffa playing in a french guilt? I was told once i am wrong, doesn’t happen often but apparently it happened once, come on then… who are you?

14/09/23 08:37
Guest CQQRHG :

Jeepers “ Let op Slang” if i click on your name, all the threads you started or commented on about cheating…. Can you advice on your RM name?
Would like to put a RM player profile to this discussion…. Would defo share insight into why you complain so much about Spuitpoep, and Damage etc running to the Frenchies to bad mouth them…. Come on then, what you RM name..
My guess… you are a Saffa playing in a french guilt? I was told once i am wrong, doesn’t happen often but apparently it happened once, come on then… who are you?

Hiding behind a fake name. I also suspect he’s a Saffa in Cag who maybe just missed promotion.

14/09/23 11:43
Simons Spud Slingers :

Guest CQQRHG :

Hiding behind a fake name. I also suspect he’s a Saffa in Cag who maybe just missed promotion.

Hello to you, I see that we are always at the heart of your discussions. Yes I agree that this game gives us adrenaline, personally, I go up it's good, I go down I don't care. There is much more important in life. Good luck
15/09/23 17:08
my name will serve you for nothing
I know how you play
how you hijack SN
16/09/23 16:38
let op slang :

my name will serve you for nothing
I know how you play
how you hijack SN

Hijack SN If only I knew these faceless individuals, then it wouldn’t cost me a fortune to play. People and their conspiracies eh! I play because I enjoy it. It seems you not quite so much.
22/09/23 15:12