Visa team / 5 players deal

21/11/20 15:27
Hi,
Been playing this game forever, retired twice and got persuaded to rejoin a comeback guild.
I obviously take the game serious, but not serious enough to spend cash again, had two full visas team before, spent enough, unless sweet nitro can brainstorm a better financial deal, 5 players for the price of 1, 10 for the price of 3... something that will make more players spent, not just the few at the moment.
I would like to get serious again, just not with the current financial model that is available.
24/11/20 09:43
100% agree, not sure it would happen, I am in a similar situation and if something like this was introduced I would buy it today, as currently with 1 visa I have a lot of catching up to do
06/12/20 11:27
Personally I think this is a non-runner as it would cost sweet nitro too much revenue. People would just stop spending as much on the game.

What should be looked at is getting rid of the doubling in price every time one buys an offer. This actually puts people off buying further offers. I don't think it would reduce Sweet Nitro's revenue and it may keep more people playing the game.
08/12/20 11:37
I agree entirely Blaidd.

Even if Nitro want to control peoples spend, and therefore their advantage, at least make the time it takes to reduce in price again much shorter.

I opened a ticket up regarding these prices and the answer was pretty non descript! I think if the prices were less and returned to the lowest price quicker Nitro could well improve sales. However I am only surmising as I've obviously no access to their figures!
09/12/20 22:54
Russell Kirk :

I agree entirely Blaidd.

Even if Nitro want to control peoples spend, and therefore their advantage, at least make the time it takes to reduce in price again much shorter.

I opened a ticket up regarding these prices and the answer was pretty non descript! I think if the prices were less and returned to the lowest price quicker Nitro could well improve sales. However I am only surmising as I've obviously no access to their figures!

Once again 100% agree, returning to the lower price quicker just alone I'm sure would improve their sales, the only thing against it maybe is the top teams have set purchases at the start of season where they buy 2 visas on various devices thus ensuring both are at the same price so maybe don't want to upset the apple cart somewhat.

If any formal ticket is going in please add my name to it

AT
12/01/21 21:49
I am of the view that prices vary between countries, seem to remember seeing $7.99 for a player, might have been €7.99, yet UK is £9.99. Can’t quite remember and of course could be wrong. But def saw 7.99 somewhere even if I don’t remember the currency.

Does anyone know what prices are charged, say in France, Italy. USA, Australia etc?

And if there are price inconsistencies is that right and fair?

£9.99 currently converts to $13.65 and €11.19.

But again, could be mistaken.

18/01/21 12:32
So the fact that no players from any non UK countries who buy players ate prepared tp advise what they pay for a visa player, I can only assume the Brits are getting ripped off.

I repeat £9.99 UK price, whispers of cheaper elsewhere.

So the question is, why Nitro ?

Come on, tell us.
20/01/21 00:34
Brexit of course
23/01/21 12:54
Aus $15.99 per player.
06/02/21 07:29
Thanks CQQ

Currently 15.99 Aus = £8.94 so you guys get a better deal than the UK players.

Come on guys let us know what the cost is for a standard CC player in France (Euros),and around the world???