A season into reduced MB

17/04/16 17:20
After a season and a little bit of 50% MB, I thought I would try and put a constructive forum thread together for admin.

Without doubt, 50% is far better than the old 100%, but it's still too high.

This is why (for each area it's available).

Championship matches.
In theory, the players in a championship are all the same level, and thus, similar ratings, dependant on time spent training etc etc.
For me, an MB at 50% is way too much in this arena, and given yes, in the real world a team can have a good day etc aka Japan South Africa RWC 2015 - I believe a max 10% MB should be applicable.

Tournament matches.
Same as championship matches, so same applies, however, given that this is a game of strategy etc, it would be nice to have at least one competitive area that MB wasn't a factor and it came purely to strategy etc. therefore my recommendation would be MB not available for use.

GvG
I do understand that the MB objective here is to give the lower * teams a chance should they want it, and I agree that there is the defensive challenge.
I would therefore like to see MB limited to 20% here, however in unison have the GvG search criteria amended to match similar * rating guilds rather than fan numbers.
Suggestion would be average of top 20 players in guild, or something like that.

So I am sure there will be various inputs, but maybe a constructive debate will help admin improve our game :o)
23/04/16 12:08
Good plan .. like it .. but swap mb on champ and torny .... and keep it on gvg the same just change the points system.

champs should be the best man in the champs.. and torny you might get a burst of blood for it so mb is more fitting there ..

needs to be some where we can just find the best player.. champs give a greater chance to prove it .. also champs means more so should be the best that wins . not just the mb guys
24/04/16 15:12
MB at 50% is still too high! My team is rated 108stars and I have just been beaten by a 72star team in the gvg? I now instantly play a bonus straight after a MB loss and the results are massively different! How about a non match bonus competition? At the minute the only way you can see how your team is progressing is by having friendlies.

I
25/04/16 00:40
Michael Taylor :

MB at 50% is still too high! My team is rated 108stars and I have just been beaten by a 72star team in the gvg? I now instantly play a bonus straight after a MB loss and the results are massively different! How about a non match bonus competition? At the minute the only way you can see how your team is progressing is by having friendlies.

I

my vote goes to championship to be mb free .. to find the real players
26/04/16 08:41
My vote goes to mb suck
27/04/16 13:42
Like the suggestions Taff but would have zero in Championship - agree with the rest.
27/04/16 13:45
I would actualy have zero everywhere lol
27/04/16 14:58
Taff - British Lions :

i would to if you would let a few of my bids slide past you lol .. do you need all those 120s lmao..
27/04/16 15:00
killerkiwis :

"Taff - British Lions" :

i would to if you would let a few of my bids slide past you lol .. do you need all those 120s lmao..

It was just too enjoyable :0) .... Especially having the counter going up 1 at a time .... Ok ok I promise not to do it again ......
Over to you El ;0)
27/04/16 15:10
Taff - British Lions :

"killerkiwis" :

[quote=""Taff - British Lions""]

It was just too enjoyable :0) .... Especially having the counter going up 1 at a time .... Ok ok I promise not to do it again ......
Over to you El ;0)
[/quote]
you come up 40 short lol your going to end up with a team of old guys if you keep buying them taff lol