Injuries

13/10/15 17:35
what is the calculation and how do you prevent it? I have 2 players who just got injured both with a toughness of 50 and they are out for 6 days each.
Is it my tactics?
14/10/15 10:43
It can be due to the strategy yes. If you tire your players with a high Rhythm, or if moral is low, the thoughness will be lowered.
The best way to prevent injuries is to train thoughness, and to have some sidelines
14/10/15 12:56
Thanks for the answer. Ok I will change the rhythm however as mentioned toughness is already as high as it can be, but what are sidelines? If you mean substitutes there doesn't seem to be a way to do this automatically.
17/10/15 06:55
i also found that not making your [hands off agressiveness] to high helps players not get injured so easy and when they do its less than the long 6 days. i play with my players strategies [hands off aggr - 40%] and my [Rythm - 60-70%]
Ive even had them play tough games with as low as 37% energy at this setting and they seldom get injured, if they do its now mostly for 2days
20/11/15 19:54
Hi guys and girls- How do you train toughness?
21/11/15 00:15
guest_1445323224740 :

In the training center when your player has points to allocate go into his defensive skills and down tho bottom there is toughness
01/01/16 11:10
I think it's ludicrous that a player with a toughness factor of 59 gets injured by someone with a strength factor of 29. Just had this happen with someone injured for six days. Why am I wasting training points then? The balance between toughness/rhythm/aggressiveness is too skewed then.
01/01/16 11:13
This also begs the question: should I even bother at all spending training points on 'strength', which is "suppose" to injure opposing players? I like the game but please let it function appropriately @admin
01/01/16 19:21
Richard Nelson :

"guest_1445323224740" :

In the training center when your player has points to allocate go into his defensive skills and down tho bottom there is toughness

But how do you allocate the points to a specific skill(s)?
There's only auto assign still from what I can see.
01/01/16 19:25
Nvm,I've found it.
The key part is "when a player has points"
This is had me stumped for some time now.
What's the chances of every time I've opened up a players specs,he's had no points to allocate lol.