A better game

04/02/20 21:27
Hi, guys, some of the best and biggest non-Iranian players in my guild have already stopped playing this game and are now playing an Android game called, Perfect Soccer 2019. Although it is an Android game, I was told by these guys I only needed to download an app called Blue Stacks 4 on my laptop or PC; and then look for the game in Google Play Store, which will appear in Blue Stacks.

It is quite a cool game with very detailed graphics and has lots of rewards if you complete the daily tasks, etc. The only drawback about Blue Stacks is it consumes quite a bit of your memory (I teach algorithm for a living), but if you have more than enough memory on your PC or laptop, do give this game a try; like Warrior; Atite; Zap; Prince; etc. They have all retired but did suggest my remaining guild mates and I try this game as they are having fun playing a fair and quite realistic game of football that is totally unlike the ridiculous and stupid sideway and ping pong nonsense played by those who do not know what real football is.

Try it if you are looking for a better game that is fair and fun. If not, best wishes to you.
04/02/20 22:31
will check it out and thanks for suggestion.
07/02/20 12:49
The biggest drawback is its Google & you therefore agree to them watching everything you do & that could well mean a hidden key logger as well so they will no doubt have all your bank details as well.

I would have been interested otherwise
08/02/20 22:41
ShaunC :

The biggest drawback is its Google & you therefore agree to them watching everything you do & that could well mean a hidden key logger as well so they will no doubt have all your bank details as well.

I would have been interested otherwise

Agree with you totally, buddy, but do what Zap and I did as Google is a massively intrusive company, with their spyware, etc. Set up a fake gmail address and use VPN when you are online at Google Play. If you do not have VPN, use Opera browser as it has a VPN feature, and yes, like what you mentioned, do not use Google search engine. Use duckduckgo.com.