Incase no one knows

04/09/16 20:54
The fearless leader of team Wales has finally beaten fc united of cluelessness.. now known as sublinet = shyteds.. 2 nil.. i suggest a new name of whales bitches..
04/09/16 22:50
Now your a leader I had to let you set an example to your fellow members by letting you win especially after your mammoth administration rejection,knock back , bent over and fucked in the ass by sublinet ! Oh yeh I guess your ignoring that 8-0 earlier:-p
05/09/16 06:13
Haha what 8 nil.. its all lies.. and sublinet dont realise how much of a strong enemy they have made.. our welsh guild with no welsh people in it will fight together lol.. p.s i still only remember the 2 nil to me haha
05/09/16 20:17
I'm pretty sure they know what your like that's why they're started that American football game just to get away from you ! Lol
Welsh with no Welsh If I got battered 5,6,7,8-nil I would only remember the 2 nil also Being a Grimsby fan I already know you've got selected memories
05/09/16 20:21
Town have played 2 games this seaso. Beat stevange 5-2 and beat morecambe 2 nil.. any others this seaso. I have missed.. i have.attempted to look for the american football game.. i cant get it on my phone.. and as.for them results.. i could reel so many excuses off but im not like that so i just let you win
05/09/16 20:35
So you've missed the 5 defeats and 1 draw non league football calling your name once again haha
I was putting them wins down to my tactical genius although my players skill might of played a small part
06/09/16 15:24
No behave yourself.. we play that good football i sometimes mistake us for juventus.. were only the way up. I thi k you should be part of my guild see a lot of welsh in you.. and yeah we will put it down to tactical if you join if not you got a big overdraft lol
06/09/16 19:30
hey, clueless, really glad u are playing again! hope u do not mind me trying tactics in friendlies against u as your team rocks! if i m a pain, let me know n i'll stop, thanks.

my leader's team is also super solid! (have to say this or i get booted out) hahahahaha
06/09/16 19:55
Mistaking for juve ...hmmm. Notts county seems more appropriate or maybe Corby town no overdraft just still collecting my pocket money:)
If you see that much Welsh in me shouldnt I join taffys all Welsh guild so I'm not the odd one out
Yeh back for now see how it goes .
No worrys Leigh try away I'm also trying to find tactics that work as I deleted all
Nice touch by the way gota keep the boss man sweet lol