Game regenerating

16/04/16 01:51
@Ian - the man speaketh, that T is the sole reason I left ur guild
16/04/16 09:50
Do you know what frustrates me about you spurs is you was a well liked member of the guild.. then you gave a bit of grief out about a challenge and couldnt accept it when you got it back.. We have become a much stronger unit now..

16/04/16 10:06
The one thing i like about t town is he expresses his opinions.. he doesnt stay quiet and leave.. or hears something he doesnt like and leaves.. he makes his point and then he is back to playing for the guild.. we dont have individuals.. were "team" wales
16/04/16 11:25
That's an interesting viewpoint; incorrect, but interesting nonetheless.
18/04/16 10:37
The new season generation do not interrupt running games. Did the concerned player send a ticket explaining what happened?
18/04/16 16:18
PierottLL , long time no see. We Indians have a saying ' Eid ka chand' which means a person which is rarely seen. I feel this saying was made specially for you.
27/04/16 11:13
just seen your reply PierrotLL don't post on here often as it is not worth the time as you guys very rarely answer us and leave it to the administrators to take all the hassle. As for your question I don't think so as what is the point nothing ever gets done! The same thing has happen to many players so you should have a set time to generate a new season so no games can be played at that time hence this problem will never happen again!!
27/04/16 12:21
And that's exactly what is done, the server forbid to start new games and wait for the end of all running games before generating championships.
As I said, a game can't be interrupted by the season generation. That's why I ask you more details about what exactly happened. No one ever send a ticket about this issue.
27/04/16 12:41
ok i make sure next time a ticket is sent when the result came up you done the right thing and it was a draw. but my point is if you know the exact time your going to regenerate for a new season you should say so we know not to play a game at that time for 10-15 minutes while it does what its suppose to do