So SN fucks up, but decides to give promotions to players that don't deserve it

30/07/19 15:00
Guest GEXZBI :

What I touched a nerve oh!!! Wales demoted one? Both you and your Id (damage Royal) are down... shame my little noo noo... sour grapes bwahaha...too funny...
Is that the best you got ? You got that from LC Bears ... as he was in on it... ? Another sour grape because he played devils advocate and got burnt... sorry I finished 5th ... you finished in the red... both you and LC BEARS
... YOU again have embarrassed yourself just like on World RM... a spoilt brat who feeds off others to try get ahead...
You see we think far ahead ... tunneled you into a corner whilst thinking you had an escape ... and guess what? GOTCHA!!!!
You just an envious and jealous person who cannot take it that he got caught by the REAL •Sniper*....
We set a trap on that note as we already smelt a rat ...
Better luck next time Einstein ... Bwahahaha... you still need to learn the concept of acting weak when strong.
Wales (Huw) the plug and play player who cannot think for himself... 3x demoted at top level... be lucky if you in top 50 of all time greats... bwahahaha...
Next time stick to the topic at hand as all you have shown is here say nonsense... idiotic response by the one and only INVALID Wales who is part and parcel of the CHEATING damage Inc hashtag group....
Now do me a favour.... " OFF YOU POP council mutt"

And here we have it, a fine bill of mental health. An example, par excellence, for one and all...
30/07/19 15:14
Guest GEXZBI :

You got that from LC Bears ... as he was in on it... ?

In on what?
30/07/19 15:23
You cannot read ... its says " Okay SEAN we trying to screw Wales... " Sean is LC Bears ... I remember that extract clearly ... LC BEARS = SEAN ... I did post that in our messenger feed... so there are two suspects ... tks you idiot we caught the rats ... you forget I was a detective/Captain in the police... goodness you put your foot in it properly ...
30/07/19 15:33
Guest GEXZBI :

You cannot read ... its says " Okay SEAN we trying to screw Wales... " Sean is LC Bears ... I remember that extract clearly ... LC BEARS = SEAN ... I did post that in our messenger feed... so there are two suspects ... tks you idiot we caught the rats ... you forget I was a detective/Captain in the police... goodness you put your foot in it properly ...

"Trying to screw Wales" means match-fixing in the league you mean? You, LC Bears, Mavericks and Cagnan were in a group you or Ystrad created for match-fixing to deliberately try to stop other players getting promotion and to try and give yourself promotion?

As I am a lowly council mutt, I may be misunderstanding something. Am I right?
30/07/19 15:48
Guest GEXZBI :

A rat? What because he had enough morals to let us know about the shadey shit you were up to. Actually I find him telling us quite honorable.
I also respect the fact he told you lot to do one.
What does amuse me though is that you'd try and fix a match with someone who plays his games offline and also deliberately screw his season the match before you expected him to throw... You screw him one match before the end and expect him to play ball.. Hysterical.
Didn't use your detective skill there ay?
Saying that I have little faith in the detective skills of someone who can't detect the shape of the planet... Crawl back under your rock jasco.
30/07/19 16:08
Dreadlocked warriors :

Guest GEXZBI :

A rat? What because he had enough morals to let us know about the shadey shit you were up to. Actually I find him telling us quite honorable.
I also respect the fact he told you lot to do one.
What does amuse me though is that you'd try and fix a match with someone who plays his games offline and also deliberately screw his season the match before you expected him to throw... You screw him one match before the end and expect him to play ball.. Hysterical.
Didn't use your detective skill there ay?
Saying that I have little faith in the detective skills of someone who can't detect the shape of the planet... Crawl back under your rock jasco.

It's hilarious isn't it Dread? If someone doesn't go along with their match-fixing plan in the multi-guild match-fixing groups Ystrad, Cagnan and Sniper create on facebook every season because they are asleep at 3 in the morning, they are a rat!

The mind boggles, it really does.

The Earth is still flat though, tru dat
30/07/19 16:35
Guest GEXZBI :

Watch out he was a DETECTIVE/CAPTAIN . what a fucking tool
30/07/19 18:12
Mr MojoRising :

Guest GEXZBI :

Watch out he was a DETECTIVE/CAPTAIN . what a fucking tool

He had mis spelt defective. It all makes sense then..
31/07/19 06:59
The cheaters trying to play innocent ... hypocrisy at best...
And there is NO curvature found anywhere in the ocean ??? Until you can prove curvature then your ignorance stands... brainwashed ... if the eyes are blind then the mind is shut... sometimes you got to throw some shit to see what shit comes back... lol... the reality is this ... Damage carry the reputation as cheaters and cannot handle the truth ... bwahahaha... Sean tried to play devils advocate and got burnt ... we dont have poes written on our foreheads hey! Better luck next time Cheaters
31/07/19 08:03
Wales_RM :

Guest GEXZBI :

"Trying to screw Wales" means match-fixing in the league you mean? You, LC Bears, Mavericks and Cagnan were in a group you or Ystrad created for match-fixing to deliberately try to stop other players getting promotion and to try and give yourself promotion?

As I am a lowly council mutt, I may be misunderstanding something. Am I right?

And Wales match fixed with NZ to screw a member of OoB or La Cag over. The same NZ you said you told me you wouldn't want back, and where is he now?

As for Bears being honourable for telling you guys haha. Bears asked Mavericks for a win and when it came to repaying the favour Bears screwed him over. So in fact Bears would fit right in with your guild, No doubt he'll be on his way to you guys. Peace out Damage goods.