Wanna bring down pimps?

11/01/19 08:06
Wutang quit. Both teams
18/01/19 14:33
Hey could you guys hurry and take them down already.. we are waiting in the wind for this so we can jump in and take credit for being the the baddest of the baddest asses..... and well they seem to still be holding that spot....

I mean I can hold your beer if it helps...

19/01/19 07:32
Ur right isn't happening. Or I could hold urs as I haven't seen you take em down either we got a spot. 25th spot open for a change
19/01/19 07:34
We got some youth coming and strength is coming 6 point down to em currently with my match left and 45 min.... We lose again
20/01/19 01:08
We haven't been able to take the pumps down,but we were fortunate enough to share the #1 spot with them a while back....we just don't have enough high level teams to compete yet. Hopefully the pumps will take it easy on us this GC...lol
20/01/19 01:23
Guest F1OSJR :

Ur right isn't happening. Or I could hold urs as I haven't seen you take em down either we got a spot. 25th spot open for a change

best we have done was 19 wins...

they are solid top to bottom .... good crew that teaches every member what they need..

we lost a few solid players over the last few seasons so were not where we were but we are working on it..

and for the record... It's not that they are the pimps that makes me want to beat them.. it's because they are the best guild in the game.. and well to be the best you have to beat the best...

I have many friends in other guilds besides the brotherhood.. some on the Pimps.. they know we want to beat them HELL every guild in the game should want to be the best.. otherwise whats the point,,,,

we took a few steps back for a bit... I had Lehigh Drop down to get a training guild rolling... we lost 2 very solid players at the same time (They retired)

But IMO we needed the training guild as players are getting very hard to find...

I had a player lev 50 that joined us He had zero idea how to make plays..... nobody ever took the time to teach him..... This is why there are so many guilds that have solid lev players and little skill...

I just returned to the Brotherhood..

waiting my 2 days to get back in the fight.. But no GCs while getting that new crew up left me with no real gear $ so I am not near where I was... a wasted season? na it had to be done...... but it did have us slip down the ranks a bit

20/01/19 03:03
Teams are very tough to recruit now and yes too many guilds have no clue about teaching others in the guild what to do...when I started it was like that and I learned by asking questions in global chat and had several people that would give me bits and pieces of info ...all I had to do was put all the info together
21/01/19 16:34
So where is this info on how to beat the Pimps? lol. Randy drew y'all WAY TOO early this morning.

22/01/19 00:21
The Maddogs :

So where is this info on how to beat the Pimps? lol. Randy drew y'all WAY TOO early this morning.

If I would have just slept in.... I missed this gc by 3 hours,,,,, all I needed to do was not wake up at freaken 3:00 in the morning... lol.. ohh no lets get up t 3am and press buttons... screw da math..

it's not like I need the 10 mill I miss out on in this gc...

damm this lack of sleep has me sounding cranky.... I'm old sleep is now almost as good as beer!
23/01/19 02:15
Might have broken your record had you been there in time Randy =) I saw what you did there Barney Lol