You should be ASHAMED of yourselves Bones Brigade, cheating and still losing!!

31/12/16 05:43
Ha! Randy, I thought you were busy hitting on my daughter? Too bad, sir, she is holding out for Derek Carr and has been orchestrating the means for his divorce from his current wife even as we speak!
31/12/16 05:53
By the way, MR. Cub Man, pretty sure I found you on FB. Watch out, I have my evil ways. Friend request sent. If you did not get one, then oops! Wrong Barry! But he likes Star Trek as well.
31/12/16 06:00
Hey Da Cubs! Im a Mets, Nets, Jets so i hate u for ur name but love what u have created!
Thanks for the love but ANNI is by far better than my CantWait. Believe it or not, i dont think I've ever put a score against her hahaha. So I call her Xena lol.

Oh btw, CantWait is named after Jets very own Bart Scott. I train my team in hopes for the football community to have respect for the Jets because the real one doesnt do jack! I HATE HOW I LOVE JETS!

As much as i'd love to have u and 9er in Coalition, i respect ur friendships among ur members. I hope for the best for u guys, because u will need it when we face each other hahahaha

And dont forget CC... he's probably the best one in our guild pound to pound.
CC and I learned everything we know about TDM from MB and Toptown. They are the mastermind, or Sensei as i call them, of the Coalition.

Much respect Cubs!
CantWait
31/12/16 06:00
Hey Da Cubs! Im a Mets, Nets, Jets so i hate u for ur name but love what u have created!
Thanks for the love but ANNI is by far better than my CantWait. Believe it or not, i dont think I've ever put a score against her hahaha. So I call her Xena lol.

Oh btw, CantWait is named after Jets very own Bart Scott. I train my team in hopes for the football community to have respect for the Jets because the real one doesnt do jack! I HATE HOW I LOVE JETS!

As much as i'd love to have u and 9er in Coalition, i respect ur friendships among ur members. I hope for the best for u guys, because u will need it when we face each other hahahaha

And dont forget CC... he's probably the best one in our guild pound to pound.
CC and I learned everything we know about TDM from MB and Toptown. They are the mastermind, or Sensei as i call them, of the Coalition.

Much respect Cubs!
CantWait
31/12/16 06:03
Randy, couldnt agree with u more lol.
But who are u??? I dont even know who u r, buddy. Why are you so scared to give out the name of ur team? Comon kitty, let it out;)
CantWait
31/12/16 06:26
Randy! Sorry buddy, just saw ur reply.
So u r the respectable LEHIGH! Pleased to meet u, Randy. I remember telling my Coalition that i cant ever beat this Lehigh guy hahahha and now here u r;)
31/12/16 16:56
Your boring, I can't wait till the day someone smashes you to ribbons the problem I have with you is you think your the bees knees you think your better than anyone and this is why we have clashed cos of your lack of respect for any other member on the game

P:S don't bother replying cos I don't read comments from clowns
31/12/16 17:01
So, Cubs, got some info, and it turns out the only way for our two guilds to have some fun and play each other is to set up a time where both guilds hit the challenge button at the same time. We can figure it out through here or FB. You can talk to the guys over there and see if they are interested. Think it would be a great match-up and an interesting challenge. Let me know what you guys think.
31/12/16 21:04
by the way we are ashamed and regret only that we lost are guys will get better we just had already heard about your guild and kind of new we were out matched honestly cant say enough about how good you guys are at the level you are at if i knew you in person i would buy your guild a whole keg lol
31/12/16 21:24
HAHA! Mark, you finally responded!! That was the whole point, just to get someone to talk. Honestly, it was a lot of fun. Like I said, the point of these threads is to give us a chance to communicate outside the game since there is no chat outside of guilds. The insults were to get attention. We are actually quite respectful and have lots of fun. No matter what that thing above me says, lol! SO, hope you saw, and I talked to Q about it, the best way to set up a challenge is to time it right. We shall have to do it again sometime.

And, man, a keg sounds great right about now! Have a happy New year! Nice to hear from you again.