Injuries

13/05/17 00:03
I know how injuries work. It seems like they have gotten much more severe since the last patch. I have guys getting injured regularly for 5 and 6 days. That never happened before. Same players same stats same game settings...what gives?
13/05/17 00:15
Ive seen the same. Its extreme. Even players with maxed toughness getting hurt for 6 days. I would like an explanation for the vague descriptions made about this last update as well.
13/05/17 07:11
I've also had two guys thus far had the big injury (one for 5 and one for 6). I just accept it as it is for what it is.
13/05/17 08:30
I have had lots of injuries but mainly to defenders. The update seems to have created more fumbles and then my defenders get hit
13/05/17 12:46
I understand "season long injury" and even career-ending injuries, but you should have warned us and more importantly - you should have put something in the patch to balance it because now we have defenders walking through offensive lines with maxed blocking like they aren't even there and putting QB's out for the season (the 5 days is WITH the infirmary cutting time in half). So then we rush over to recruit a 2nd string only to find that everybody else had the same thing happen and of the 6 QBs available all of them are sub-par and far to expensive for what you're getting because everyone is desperate to fill the slot.

Not a good way to keep people playing your game.
15/05/17 23:10
I guess people will have to use the "Change post' new feature...
16/05/17 21:15
Togo's Gorilla :

Or they could work the AH. That is what it is for.
16/05/17 22:03
Greg Burkart :

Togo's Gorilla :

"... So then we rush over to recruit a 2nd string only to find that everybody else had the same thing happen and of the 6 QBs available all of them are sub-par and far to expensive for what you're getting because everyone is desperate to fill the slot...."
17/05/17 22:41
Togo's Gorilla :

Greg Burkart :

Togo's Gorilla :

"... So then we rush over to recruit a 2nd string only to find that everybody else had the same thing happen and of the 6 QBs available all of them are sub-par and far to expensive for what you're getting because everyone is desperate to fill the slot...."

A good manager/coach would have already been prepared for injuries to starters and would have a replacement in training on his/her team already.
18/05/17 08:06
This is getting to be a joke. I am losing 2-3 players per game to injuries ranging from 4 to 6 days. At this rate my 2nd and 3rd team backups will be all used up.