What a B***s UP

19/02/19 17:01
When will the so called game makers of these games LEARN? Yes we want upgrades to make the game better but doing it in the middle of the season when guild challenges and league games are going on completely mess my games up today!! They should wait till the end of the season and do any changes then? But these people never listen thats why I fairly rarely comment but got me really annoyed today
19/02/19 17:34
why have you not joined the development team then, istead of moaning all the time why dont you make the difference. unless you are a world class coder/scripter you have no idea how to make this game or what goes into making this game.
19/02/19 18:47
if you read my text i don't comment often but y do it in the middle of game play so obviously you don't read what is put down idiot
19/02/19 19:10
lol
19/02/19 19:22
middle of what game? gvg and map matches run through out the game reload at end of season, you actually have no point in the slightest, rather then argue and clearly cry here, get your butt onto whats app and make a difference
19/02/19 20:44
lt was a league game
20/02/19 07:23
Melbourne Storm :

why have you not joined the development team then, istead of moaning all the time why dont you make the difference. unless you are a world class coder/scripter you have no idea how to make this game or what goes into making this game.

Storm....any patch note that includes strategies should not be done during the season, unless we get given 24/48 hours notice. I'm sure you would moan like hell if you were having a meal, and the waiter swiped your steak and chips away from you, then replaced it with a Tuna salad, because the menu had just been updated.
Any major updates should be introduced at the end of the season.....after ALL ONGOING ISSUES have been resolved.