WARNING - JERSEY / LANCASHIRE -(retired)

29/08/18 04:41
Black Monks :

Targaryen Dragons :

also isn't there a forum rule about calling players out like this?

If you call them rude names or cheaters (or apparently calling a person no mark but I don't get that one) but this should have probably been 3rd half and not guild stuff. It is funny that I (lots of us) knew that there were inactives just from the original complaint. Upset that he lost people he needed to get gc pairings but who will never play and upsets everyone they go against. I wonder if there are players out there booting inactives on purpose, would be interesting.

We walk a delicate line. 4 inactives, 21 players. Every time we go up to 22 or 23 and they stick around we can boot another inactive. But have to be careful. Basically go under 20 and your guild is dead.

29/08/18 15:15
TheGoid :

Black Monks :

Targaryen Dragons :

also isn't there a forum rule about calling players out like this?

If you call them rude names or cheaters (or apparently calling a person no mark but I don't get that one) but this should have probably been 3rd half and not guild stuff. It is funny that I (lots of us) knew that there were inactives just from the original complaint. Upset that he lost people he needed to get gc pairings but who will never play and upsets everyone they go against. I wonder if there are players out there booting inactives on purpose, would be interesting.

We walk a delicate line. 4 inactives, 21 players. Every time we go up to 22 or 23 and they stick around we can boot another inactive. But have to be careful. Basically go under 20 and your guild is dead.

That is true, but in my head I predicted that the guild was intentionally targeted to boot their inactives after a gvg where very few games were played. That may not be the case,but the manner that fully and partially inactives appear to have been targeted lends some weight to my prediction. The problem is that your route harms other guilds but SN has made it necessary with their matching. I wish they would have done clash of clans matching system.
31/08/18 23:24
My method harms the guild I am in too, but as you say - it's the hand that has been dealt us by SN. I'd be horrified if someone was so selfish that they felt their guild was hard-done by because they didn't get all their GC matches from an inactive opponent without thinking about the problems the other guild has to put up with to resolve that problem.