what's your record GA for a season?

04/07/18 13:16
Dreadlocked warriors :

Just played sniper in a training match, he was online, 17-7 to me, both subbed. Thing is I'm 7 levels higher and was rank 2 last week, im really, really impressed now. Good game mate if your on here.

I'll pass the link to the thread onto him. I'm in contact with him via facebook. He's a very solid player for his level. In the top 100 at level 55 and so on.

I'll give you a game too dreadlocks. I'm Wales from Damage. I reckon I can take you (maybe...)
04/07/18 13:34
Guest G8SUU3 :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Just played sniper in a training match, he was online, 17-7 to me, both subbed. Thing is I'm 7 levels higher and was rank 2 last week, im really, really impressed now. Good game mate if your on here.

I'll pass the link to the thread onto him. I'm in contact with him via facebook. He's a very solid player for his level. In the top 100 at level 55 and so on.

I'll give you a game too dreadlocks. I'm Wales from Damage. I reckon I can take you (maybe...)

Well beaten (no subs, wrong strat for you), won 1 (with subs), drew one (without subs). I'll settle for that. I like your passing style, the only way to beat you for me at the moment is to play you at your own game and also inject a bit of pace in defence.
04/07/18 14:16
I've had a few 700+ seasons, mostly in levels 20-40. Top level was 49 when I got to the 40s. But can't remember the exact GA, never really thought of recording it I mostly tried for the perfect season (No points scored against, 13 wins, 13 bonus points) which I achieved a few times. It gets much tougher when you get to top levels because then the pool of players are more knowledgeable. Also, MB is much, much more common in champs when you get 6 or so levels from the top
20/08/19 11:33
Protest from rugga had a GA of 823.
20/08/19 14:11
Theres been two over 900. Sniper holds the record with 940ish
Saw another around 914

Personal record on the king was 881
But know others higher than me but less than 900