Message to High Tackle.

01/04/18 18:28
I joined the HT guild last year, got some great members and when I started with them it was all guns ahoy, I left because of this very problem, teams were just unwilling to play gc and it's really frustrating, massive shame
06/04/18 21:04
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

But yes I do hope something is done. I proposed before that if a guild doesn't play at least 50% of their total available matches in a guild challenge, they shouldn't be allowed to search a new one for a week. And if they don't play 20% of their matches, ban them for 2 weeks

Yes I agree with you for some sort of penalty. The above is maybe too harsh but if you continue with the same offence, yes maybe they can increase the penalty.

Similar to CSGO, if you leave a competative game, you get 30 min ban. Next one you leave, you get 2 hour ban, next one 24 hour ban... and it goes on until you reset your tally.
08/04/18 00:21
We're (Webb Ellis) currently playing these jokers now so we must be in the same pool of teams searching at simlar times. 32 unused games by them. 15 teams didn't even play a single game. Why as leader would you tolerate that shit? Such a pathetic guild that spoils the game for their opponents. Score 24-2. More proof if it were needed that the ranking system is a shambles.
08/04/18 14:48
Bluemooners :

We're (Webb Ellis) currently playing these jokers now so we must be in the same pool of teams searching at simlar times. 32 unused games by them. 15 teams didn't even play a single game. Why as leader would you tolerate that shit? Such a pathetic guild that spoils the game for their opponents. Score 24-2. More proof if it were needed that the ranking system is a shambles.

Have to agree with you here. Or maybe they do it because they dont want higher ranked guilds to benefit cash out of it... I dont know, but yes they are pathetic.