Game Variance

07/01/18 19:42
All,

I realise some pay for this, however I'd like to call for a complete ban on all payments for players, and such

The game variance and issues experienced here surpass any decent game on the market, communication is useless and quite frankly it's useless, a suggest a one month avoidance of all payments until we get a decent answer

09/01/18 07:45
I'm already with you man. I've gone a step further and stopped putting real money into the game permanently.

I recently played a guild challenge match and the defending team won 14-21. I played friendly against the same team immediately after using exactly the same strategy and settings and won easily 31-3. Bear in mind my energy had dropped while the other team stayed the same.

I sent a ticket asking what could have contributed to the big variance in results, and their reply was "A lot of parameters are taken into account in the result of a match like the energy, the morale of your players and the opposing players. The match bonus and the instructions given to players as well as a share of luck."

Now bearing in mind that the defending team couldn't use MB when defending the guild challenge match, that both teams strategies were the same for both matches (he was offline), and that my energy had actually become lower than his for the match I won, it appears that the parameter that had the most influence on the different outcomes was luck.

Fair enough. But I don't see any reason to pay any real money to buy players etc if blind luck has so much influence on the outcome. I will rather just rely on luck in future and not even bother developing strategies further. And I definitely won't waste money buying players or packages.
18/01/18 17:46
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

I'm already with you man. I've gone a step further and stopped putting real money into the game permanently.

I recently played a guild challenge match and the defending team won 14-21. I played friendly against the same team immediately after using exactly the same strategy and settings and won easily 31-3. Bear in mind my energy had dropped while the other team stayed the same.

I sent a ticket asking what could have contributed to the big variance in results, and their reply was "A lot of parameters are taken into account in the result of a match like the energy, the morale of your players and the opposing players. The match bonus and the instructions given to players as well as a share of luck."

Now bearing in mind that the defending team couldn't use MB when defending the guild challenge match, that both teams strategies were the same for both matches (he was offline), and that my energy had actually become lower than his for the match I won, it appears that the parameter that had the most influence on the different outcomes was luck.

Fair enough. But I don't see any reason to pay any real money to buy players etc if blind luck has so much influence on the outcome. I will rather just rely on luck in future and not even bother developing strategies further. And I definitely won't waste money buying players or packages.

I agree with you Phalanx, it seems to me that the "powers that be" have too much influence in a match's outcome. Many players spend time preparing their players, setting their tactics and looking at the opposition (as much is allowed) and yet simple "tactical" decisions don't happen. E.G: I set my kick off target to be the oppo's #4, once in 5 Kick off's the ball went to their #4, otherwise it went to their 1, 2, 5 and 9! What is the point in putting so much effort in to trying to win when it removed completely by powers beyond our own abilities? It is no wonder that so many talented players are leaving, giving up and questioning the processes currently involved in this game, particularly as answers and explanations are so conspicuous by their absence.