Auction House

25/10/17 09:46
Why is there just rubbish in the auction house, never anything above 200. I’m up at lvl 46 and need to refresh my team and have plenty of recruiter points but nothing to spend them on
25/10/17 13:48
Dexter here, plenty above 200, I am also level 46....
25/10/17 16:36
That's great for you. In champ 52 the auction house is lacking meat. With no filters applied the first page of the auction house goes out 13 hours and 30 minutes. That is very few choices and not all of them are even in the 200s even though the max level players are 295*. Since you could buy players for cash the auction house has changed drastically, for the better or worse is up for debate, but the change has happened without a doubt.
25/10/17 19:47
Does 11 constitute plenty? Plus only 1 above 210
26/10/17 01:20
Dexter here again, my reply was to the first message suggesting that there is "never" anything above 200.... Then suddenly 11 is acknowledged. So is it never or is there above 200? And yes, agree with changes in auction room made it more testing, but if you train and play correctly, you can take any player above 200, I am flirting with top100 ranking, and have no cash bought players, all average Joe's whom I train and play strategically well!
26/10/17 03:11
Did you really assume he actually literally meant never? Wow
26/10/17 03:19
The issue is that the players at the higher levels are normally few and far between who are close to being at the top end of the scale, and when they are they go for crazy amounts of
rp, so its very hard to replace players unless u spend real cash to get players or to get rps. Im at level 50 the average players are round the 200 star mark in the ah, this has been the average mark for me for the last few levels. Players 250 and above arent in the ah often
26/10/17 06:46
Assumption is the mother of all F-ups Black Monks, there son/girl, now you have been schooled!!!
Mostly the under performers whom either abused MB or need high level players to progress, unfortunately everyone is not as skilled as they make out to be, which is why you have 13 cash bought players.... Maybe you should permanently retire, cause 10th place on the ranking this championship is clearly a waste of good players. PS maybe you should also update your team to 15 bought players, cause I am coming for you, few more rounds.
26/10/17 07:30
Guest CQQRHG :

Assumption is the mother of all F-ups Black Monks, there son/girl, now you have been schooled!!!
Mostly the under performers whom either abused MB or need high level players to progress, unfortunately everyone is not as skilled as they make out to be, which is why you have 13 cash bought players.... Maybe you should permanently retire, cause 10th place on the ranking this championship is clearly a waste of good players. PS maybe you should also update your team to 15 bought players, cause I am coming for you, few more rounds.

You do realise that cash brought players get sold in the ah, even 18 year olds, lol level 46 where mb isnt used much, once u get higher mb is used by most teams
26/10/17 07:49
Socks, I have a bought player from the ah, I don't have 13 of them, and good for you for using MB, 5% is not much if you are skilless, lol.