Fans or Ranking??

04/01/17 03:14
Black Monks :

Manawatu.......... Pacific stars :

Black Monks :

Where did admin confirm this?

Via ticket

Can you copy and paste the ticket? We have had one pairing with a guild way way way below us in ranking so if it's true the range they allow for must be astronomical, we are talking around 300% range and at that point why even bother with ranges, just pair the first two who want a gvg (this would be horrible, not advocating for it)

Sorry not sure how to copy and paste as i only have my Phone, but basically it was this the question was are guild challenges still decided on fan level only or does the new player ranking have an effect. The reply back was yes player ranking has a effect and yeah we are finding our challenges are way out of wack at the moment cos alot of my guild are pretty active and we all wanted to see how low we could get
04/01/17 06:15
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

Seems to be the topic of the moment. Which one are you pursuing and why is that the most important to you??

Personally, ranking is my priority. The games are competitive and its difficult to keep your place, which makes it fun. They can take my fans, not too fussed. For me, fans has always been part of the 'Sim City' side of the game i.e. building up the stadium. Myself and my guild will continue to participate in the 'fan' side of the game, but we remain relaxed.

I am sure this will be a good split of opinions so interested to see how people see the game.

Intresting opinion!question for us is what is our priority in the game?your team or yourself.....at the moment we are leaning towards our team wich means alot of us are going to start dropping in the rankings soon
04/01/17 10:09
Tomix - that would be a massive shame. I don't think guilds rankings will be a big part of the game, it just means you have low ranked players with big stadiums.
04/01/17 10:34
Tomix - why, in order to keep fan numbers up? I don't think the top guilds are represented by fan numbers anymore. In my opinion it's how many players they have in the top 100.
04/01/17 12:32
I hear what you guys are saying and yes its true!we are forced to play simcity and chase fans and that is not what the game is about!but we at TerraNova have been together for more than a year and when we started our guild the aim was to be the nr1 guild in the game!its sad that the only way yo get their is through fans!but we want to reach our goal so hopefully sublinet does something about all the loss of fans!lets see what happens
04/01/17 13:40
Tomix A4 :

I hear what you guys are saying and yes its true!we are forced to play simcity and chase fans and that is not what the game is about!but we at TerraNova have been together for more than a year and when we started our guild the aim was to be the nr1 guild in the game!its sad that the only way yo get their is through fans!but we want to reach our goal so hopefully sublinet does something about all the loss of fans!lets see what happens

You guys are massively represented in the top 100, I know that. Without going back to the game to look I have no clue where you guys are as a top fan guild. Just saying your reputation, in my mind, was solidified with the top 100.
04/01/17 20:05
Thx monks!appreciate the kind words!you guys have improved massively and are going to be one of the top guilds very soon!
07/01/17 12:59
Black Monks :

Ranking, then ranking followed closely by ranking. Fans have 0 importance to me.

I stand firmly alongside my guildmate.

Fans only serve to produce cash, once you have 3 maxed out strat buildings, cash is only required to pay for moving the slider to the right.

Therefore fans are the root of all evil!

Tomix - thanks for the vote of confidence.
Broncos - Impressive start to this new ratings system. Qudos, sir!
07/01/17 16:24
Cheers Alquin! I see you and your guildmates have climbed the ranks very well, looking forward to the battles!
10/01/17 21:30
Tomix A4 :

Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

Seems to be the topic of the moment. Which one are you pursuing and why is that the most important to you??

Personally, ranking is my priority. The games are competitive and its difficult to keep your place, which makes it fun. They can take my fans, not too fussed. For me, fans has always been part of the 'Sim City' side of the game i.e. building up the stadium. Myself and my guild will continue to participate in the 'fan' side of the game, but we remain relaxed.

I am sure this will be a good split of opinions so interested to see how people see the game.

Intresting opinion!question for us is what is our priority in the game?your team or yourself.....at the moment we are leaning towards our team wich means alot of us are going to start dropping in the rankings soon

It's nice to see that you all decided to keep quality a priority over fans. Congrats on having the top 2 spots at the time of this message.